Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wargroove gaaaaaames
(24-07-2019, 10:23 AM)NZs no.3 Wrote:
(24-07-2019, 09:59 AM)taco Wrote: Pretty sure if I play a game I don't want to play I lose mana

In the Mario or weeaboo sense?

Either way you can get teamed up with womblemuppet and just dick around. You can put a wagon in a wagon 8 times over then spend the rest of the game unpacking it which totally sounds like you. That could be assuming.

if he did that I'd be assuming he didn't really want to play Wargroove
Oh boy. I meant Māori not Mario. I'm going to racist people hell for sure.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
So I asked Henry (Poleywely) and he said he was keen for some Wargroove if we wanted a 4th?

I suggest we make some solid rules on which maps to do and how many at a time.
get Henry on the forum
[Image: JazGXPG.png]
(26-09-2019, 11:22 AM)taco Wrote: get Henry on the forum

2nd'd

(26-09-2019, 11:17 AM)womblemuppet Wrote: So I asked Henry (Poleywely) and he said he was keen for some Wargroove if we wanted a 4th?

Sounds great. Where he at these days? And wheres Vinny at?

also taco needs to play some games.
(26-09-2019, 11:22 AM)taco Wrote: get Henry on the forum

Quote:2nd'd

he probably has an account from the facebook days. also no this place is dead.

Quote:Also taco needs to play some games.

remember how he trolled the last games ? his price is probably quite high , you'll have to trade in something valuable like Crusader Kings 2 points.
(26-09-2019, 12:15 PM)womblemuppet Wrote: an account from the facebook days
I will delete it don't worry

(26-09-2019, 12:15 PM)womblemuppet Wrote: his price is probably quite high
(26-09-2019, 12:15 PM)womblemuppet Wrote: also no this place is dead.

You all the time: this place is dead waaaa waaaa

Also you: nah don't invite new people to post

(26-09-2019, 12:42 PM)taco Wrote: 1

1 what? Foot massage? Dick rub? Crusader Kings game?

It sucks cause on paper this game should be your jam, but it just doesn't seem to click. Which I can relate too, games like Binding of Issac and Borderlands should be my jam but I could never get into them/they never clicked.

definitely going to use age of empires taunts instead of using real words where possible more often go get used to that you guys never listen to what I say anyway make me admin change the colour scheme to chartreuse
Incoming free Wargroove DLC:

https://wargroove.com/hammer-time/

its in the link Wrote:We teased a reveal a few days ago, and as some of you correctly guessed it’s a new Commander which will be available in the upcoming Wargroove DLC! We can’t share all the DLC details, but we can confirm it’ll be available very soon – and will be completely *free* for anyone who owns the base game!!

Meet Wulfar, an Outlaw Chief. Anyone who’s played through the game’s main campaign should familiar with units from the Outlaw faction – but our heroes have never encountered an Outlaw commander!

Wulfar is the Chief of the largest and oldest Outlaw clan in Aurania. He stands enormously tall and uses his colossal strength to wield his weapon of choice – a massive stone hammer. It may seem a clumsy instrument, but years of training allow him to wield it with expert precision.

He comes from a long line of pirates and thieves – and uses his flexibility and adaptability to overcome opponents in battle. Though many are intimidated by his towering physique, Wulfar’s strong resolve, quick thinking, and clever problem solving are the reasons his Outlaw clan follows him.

Wulfar’s groove uses his hammer like a supercharged golf club, launching his target across the map, dealing damage to both the target and any enemies they land near. With one fell swoop of the hammer, Wulfar can launch ground units into the ocean to immediately defeat them or swing at allies to reposition them during battle.

[Image: Wulfar-Groove-animation.gif]