Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Games You've Completed 2017/18/19?
(26-06-2019, 08:10 PM)taco Wrote: overlaying 3 underwhelming experiences occupies your brain but you look back and yikes

Hey man, let's not get too real. Cheer up and play some Dark Souls or something.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
(26-06-2019, 08:13 PM)benswitch Wrote: 'West of Loathing' and 'Streets of Rogue' I'm going to google these! :)

don't worry about Streets of Rogue too much but there's a great forum with interesting details about ....

West of Loathing

and it's predecessor and successor, Kingdom of Loathing
[Image: JazGXPG.png]
West of loathing looked like something I'd like quirky, humour and an RPG. It's on the switch too is there a physical I wonder?

Dark Souls... I know it will be a great and a rewarding game, it's the brutal introduction, understanding the nuances and that I'm just wondering if I have the energy to mentally take it. Once you play one you've got the gist of the games they make. RPG's are long but there's no real anxiety of difficulty as you can just kind of cheese them if you grind a bit.
From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. All inequalities are a form of bondage so to truly enjoy this life you must get kinky
(26-06-2019, 10:26 PM)benswitch Wrote: It's on the switch too is there a physical I wonder?

Yeah there was a limited run through Limited Run games. Been and gone though, about a year ago.

(26-06-2019, 10:26 PM)benswitch Wrote: Dark Souls... I know it will be a great and a rewarding game, it's the brutal introduction, understanding the nuances and that I'm just wondering if I have the energy to mentally take it. Once you play one you've got the gist of the games they make. RPG's are long but there's no real anxiety of difficulty as you can just kind of cheese them if you grind a bit.

Yeah you can grind a little. I don't think they are too hard, they just don't reward spamming and trying to blind your way through things. You for sure have the energy. The hard rep they have is what stops people from trying them. At least give one of them a go at some point. Bloodborne you have, and is probably still the best! The games are 30 hours on average, not that long at all considering all the time you can sink into actual RPGs.
Bloodborne is weak.
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]
(27-06-2019, 01:46 AM)Jargonion Wrote: Bloodborne is weak.

If you're weak at the games, then sure.
Oh, yes. I remember reading about this.
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]
2017. What a year in games. This is what I played (that I remember from that year):

Snipperclips - unique two player co-op game. Loved it. Would recommend.

West of Loathing:
(26-06-2019, 05:55 PM)taco Wrote: West of Loathing - 7/10 I could've fallen harder in love with it, I blame myself

Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Best open world game I've ever played next to the Witcher 3. So incredible. Go play it if you have not already. Play it twice. Got me into Zelda games as well. My personal GOTY from 2017.

Mario Odyssey - dam awesome game. Totally got me into Mario games properly. Would have been my goty 2017 but BOTW was too good still.

Horizon Zero Dawn - awesome open world game with robot dinosaurs, great combat and mechanics. Would have been goty 2017 BUT ZELDA

Resident Evil 7 - didn't finish it cause I was a pussy, but it was incredible in VR. 

Fortnite - a great way to waste all your time until you die. I'd recommend, but also I don't. It's good if you want to never play another game again and want to slowly become a mad and competitive fuck.

Mario Kart 8 - best Kart racer out there (until last week when CTR remake came out).

Gravity Rush 2 - We got a sequel! And im terrible for not finishing it. I just dropped off, had some really lame story missions pop up half way. Might get back to /10.

Golf Story - never finished this one either. Still did 15 hours. Great game.
Currently playing through dragon quest builders 2, it's consuming my life... Like a mine craft re-imagined rpg I like it wasn't sure I would... Played the hell outta CTR solid game! Oninaki looks ok https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBzWhsrPbtc  . Fire Emblem comes out in 2 days I'm terrified of the time it'll consume they gave the game to game reviewers super early because it takes so long to beat..... I like hollow knight but I've somewhat given up on it as it's just not relaxing, fun but too intense for night plays(I love how atmospheric it is)... Mario maker 2, I'm half in half out it's just aiming at the die-hard og fans. Where I find some fun but not enough when there are games, I get more joy from the port of New Super Mario Bros is good for some chill couch co-op. Hyped for the switch line up, Links Awakening, Pokemon it's going to be a good year :)
From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. All inequalities are a form of bondage so to truly enjoy this life you must get kinky
zelda will be good for sure, but i'm suprised to hear anyone is hype for a new pokemon game. they really need to mix the formula up if they care about the adult market at all. challenge mode was a step in the right direction, but then they go and get rid of it..