Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Games You've Completed 2017/18/19?
Yeah and as we discussed on the weekend, you have the post-patch game. Alot of the launch issues have been fixed. What I saw with you didn't look bad at all. Looked like a cool adventure game.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
fuck off
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]
(19-08-2019, 04:53 PM)Jargonion Wrote: fuck off

Don't forget to love yourself.
Yeah I believe the patch must've made a massive difference people tend to say the switch versions are the best and are the versions that were developed in house not sourced out like the Xbox and PS4 version.

Here's some reviews from different people.

From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. All inequalities are a form of bondage so to truly enjoy this life you must get kinky
Quote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xCyAMpo-3Q
this guy is such an insufferable asshat. listening to him try voice his opinions in this video felt like a punishment.
(21-08-2019, 04:48 AM)womblemuppet Wrote:
Quote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xCyAMpo-3Q
this guy is such an insufferable asshat. listening to him try voice his opinions in this video felt like a punishment.

Hahah I mean you're not wrong but I like it because I agree with his opinions hahahahahah!
From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. All inequalities are a form of bondage so to truly enjoy this life you must get kinky
Any new gems people are playing currently or finished? I'm 50 hours into Tales of Vesperia and replaying the Remaster of FF8. Really enjoying them both to be honest but FF8 was always my favourite so... of course, I'd enjoy it
Astral Chain whilst not complete yet! I'm really enjoying!
Im still jamming Risk of Rain 2 and Slay the Spire.

Zelda is next week so getting ready for that. Then we got Death Stranding and that's basically the year!
Beat Astral Chain 9/10