Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Witcher 3
I didn't think you were rude. We should speak freely it allows us to communicate properly we're all different, we are all very different and that's fine. Our opinions will be different I like seeing a fresh side to what drives and motivates people. I've got thick skin I get told to go fuck myself many times a day haha!
From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. All inequalities are a form of bondage so to truly enjoy this life you must get kinky
(01-08-2019, 11:34 AM)benswitch Wrote: I've got thick skin I get told to go fuck myself many times a day haha!

Literally go fuck yourself.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
I mean I would but then your mum would have to wait and her patience level on a Thursday... Well I'm sure you already know.
From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. All inequalities are a form of bondage so to truly enjoy this life you must get kinky
(01-08-2019, 11:29 AM)NZs no.3 Wrote: If it was out of Geralt, Eskel, and Lambert, who would you bang?

kill Geralt marry Eskel bang Lambert
Ooooh I like this better. Usually its kiss, but i'll allow the substitute of fuck.

Kill Lambert, marry Eskel, bang Geralt.

Lambert Lambert, what a prick.
(01-08-2019, 02:46 PM)NZs no.3 Wrote: Lambert Lambert, what a prick.
From the one or two lines of their wikia pages I read, I have decided that Lambert is the horniest but would make a bad wife. Eskel seems sweet, Geralt is an old man, only thing going for him is having his own Netflix show
Are you all mental deficients? This is objective.

Lambert's a fuckboy, Geralt is waifu, and Eskel can fuck off and die.

Show ContentSpoiler:
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]
(01-08-2019, 03:44 PM)taco Wrote: Lambert is the horniest but would make a bad wife. Eskel seems sweet, Geralt is an old man,

They are all as old as each other. Don't judge a man by his silver hair, you hairest.

(01-08-2019, 05:25 PM)Jargonion Wrote: Eskel can fuck off and die.

You can fuck off an die. Eskel has been through enough already a deserves at least a call back from the great night you had with him.

(01-08-2019, 05:25 PM)Jargonion Wrote: Mercy kill Letho

If we are gonna bring in fat boy King killer into this then Coen also gets a shout out.

Show ContentSpoiler:
Fuck Shani, marry Yen, kill the weavess.
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]
(02-08-2019, 08:10 AM)Jargonion Wrote: Fuck Shani, marry Yen, kill the weavess.

Agree.