Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Witcher 3
(02-08-2019, 07:29 AM)NZs no.3 Wrote: They are all as old as each other.
If they're all the same age then Geralt has aged terribly and my point stands. There're silver foxes and grey mutts

Reading the wiki pages about these characters makes the Witcher lore/story sound super lame. May just be the wikia writers make everything sound dumb.
Kinda like how the Warcraft/WoW lore becomes less interesting the more you know about it
(02-08-2019, 10:52 AM)taco Wrote: If they're all the same age then Geralt has aged terribly and my point stands. There're silver foxes and grey mutts

You are almost intentionally offending me and I'm taking it to heart now. Expect no birthday invite.

(02-08-2019, 10:52 AM)taco Wrote: Reading the wiki pages about these characters makes the Witcher lore/story sound super lame.

The wiki just sums them up and then what happened to each game-wise. Doesn't seem to cover the books side of it at all. They are just sum-up pages to me, nothing special.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
[Image: 350?cb=20160708060530] [Image: 350?cb=20160417204903] [Image: 332?cb=20170606064646]

like, one clearly looks like he's from a different generation

I sincerely thought the other two were junior characters new to Witcher 3, like Cloud to Zack or whatever

or maybe not crossing his arms makes him look less playful/youthful
go fucking read the books already when all your others are done. He has silver hair due to more mutations or something like that. I think Lambert is younger but still like 80 years old to Geralt and Eskel's 100+ years old.

You didn't give him a more stylish in game screenshot either:

[Image: witcher-3-geralt-100783079-large.jpg]
(02-08-2019, 01:27 PM)NZs no.3 Wrote: due to more mutations or something
These mutations better be duplications or overexpressions for the "makes an excellent wife" gene

will definitely grant that he looks younger in that screenshot of yours
The whole winding point here is that is just the colour of his hair. He's not actually old yet by Witcher standards.

This dude is their leader/trainer and hes 300:

[Image: 240?cb=20160402174525]

Now thats an old boy.
I'm gonna keep stomping on eggshells in the nuclear fallout of a kill/marry/fuck game and maintain that while Geralt definitely does look younger with blondish hair rather than white, either way he still looks older than the other two characters and while this is not the pure metric by which I judge sexiness or wifevalue it's undeniably in my equation
also the concept of marrying someone who will likely outlive me by >200 years is wild

like, he could remarry and still be in the prime of his life not sure how to feel about that

sure they can move on but they better be emotionally scarred by their loss of me

can harrowing loss still persist after 100 years?
Depends how tight your pussy is. Like how good are you gonna be in the sack that Geralt will still be crying about your loss 100 years later.
In the Geralt/Yen story I am the Djin
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]