Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Risk of Rain Twoooooooooooooooooooooo
Bring an umbrella.

Risk of Rain 2 has been out a few months now, it's in early access and is pretty dam fantastic already and has loads of content to keep you playing. Go buy it maybe if its your jam. It is a rouge like though. So every run is different and death means you start again.

SilentSun and I had probably our best run yet last night. was so fucking good. But man, got to Hell for the 3rd time and the enemies were nothing but bosses right away and hitting hard.

I also suggested SilentSun pick up Glass (double damage, half health) and get 3 Infusions (+1 HP for every kill up to 100 kills, x3 = 300 more hp to make up for getting Glass) acting like it would all work out ok. It did not, he died immediately. And I died cause I stood still for a second.

Despite that, best run yet! 12 stages in a row and we had like 4 red items each and dam they were good items. I was Engineer and SilentSun was the new character, Rex.

Anyway, checkout how cool my character looked jacked up on all these items:

[Image: H0Inpz2.png]

[Image: GyfDiPc.png]

Typically, Engineer starts off looking like this:

[Image: aZ9VKRS.png]
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
this game is pretty lame. Congrats on your good run.
(23-07-2019, 04:23 AM)admin_sucks_dicks Wrote: this game is pretty lame. Congrats on your good run.

u lame.

You have beef you need to settle with this game.
why you drag me out of bed to comment. GAME IS GOOD, else why would I keep playing. It must be good otherwise I must be wasting my time and that is not acceptable.
Games last night were good and also very shit.

- I got SilentSun killed twice by my own stupid actions (summoning enemies on his with no warning etc.)
- Died to bosses by myself due to running away like a bitch
the teamplay is unsatisfying too. basically no meaningful interaction between teammates.
Sounds like you played one round for 30 mins, died and lost all interest. The most untrue thing you've said to date in your ENTIRE LIFE. Team play is essential from the get-go and mandatory the harder it gets. The characters are all designed to have great synergy with each other.

We've been doing Power Plant/Commando and Engineer runs lately. SO good together as you can heal and shield/defend your teammates while the other has good raw offensive power to get stuck in there.

Shes so good mate.
teamwork is mandatory only when it gets harder? are you maybe talking about all being in the same spot instead of wandering off? that's teamwork in the same way Diablo II needed teamwork. you're playing exactly like singleplayer with double HP enemies.
Hmm you got beef, its clear. If its not your game its not your game, but its far from bad and incredibly fun.
I've got beef because I really like the atmosphere and art style (1 in particular was so clean, 2 I'm sure looks great but my computer can't quite handle it in it's glory)
but the game formula is flawed and once the shine wears off I'd rather play Wargroove only building wagons.