Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Risk of Rain Twoooooooooooooooooooooo
(24-07-2019, 10:33 AM)NZs no.3 Wrote: Hmm you got beef, its clear. If its not your game its not your game, but its far from bad and incredibly fun.
Responding to criticism with " you got beef " sounds like " she's not into me so she must be gay "
Well when you explain yourself to get the same response, it's clear there isn't convincing/showing some people and thats fine.

Which is why you should pickup wargroove for 5 games LETS DO IT
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
has this forum gotten too toxic for benswitch or what?
I was waiting for him to offer an opinion somewhere so I could be rude to him too
He was fluffing around in his thread awhile this morning, but nothing more came of it.

I say hes a forum traitor for not posting. Punishable by death, obviously. Also I hear he didn't vote for TOP.
punishable by enforced recruitment as the forum's weatherman. Required to post a weather forecast each morning for one week

like a gulag but not really like a gulag at all
I agree with this. Weatherman it is.
I have minimal experience with risk of rain and have only played the 1st last weekend. When Jordan mentioned it I wasn't sold I was like alright lets spend the next 30mins on this indy-game... The I found at the beginning characters were to small but you adjust t it but I would lose my character every now and then. The basic character I chose I liked however there wasn't much variation in his skill set so using his skills was dull in comparison to seeing Jordans missiles. It's a fun game. It's hard to imagine a 3D concept of that game maybe I'll watch a youtube review and get my head around that but games allowing co-op and couch co-op are okay in my book.

I only edited my original post this morning adding to games I'm playing and remembered beating in 2018... like Wirehead on Mega CD lol.

I need to response to some comments but if I feel I have nothing of value to add I won't add it haha.

Also my mind/time has been focused on fighting and dragon quest builders 2... Planning work for school.
From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. All inequalities are a form of bondage so to truly enjoy this life you must get kinky
Yeah you were not to keen on it to start, but then you proceeded to build a really good run and I could see you getting into it. Hard to keep and eye on your chracacter in all the chaos, that in itself takes getting used to. And yeah sprite work is small, easier to see on a PC with the monitor closer to you. But bit harder on console.

Risk of Rain 2 takes the whole game but transitions it really nicely to 3D.
Admin's got beef.

Sunk cost fallacy?
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]
(24-07-2019, 06:38 PM)Jargonion Wrote: Admin's got beef.

Sunk cost fallacy?

Boo.