Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Risk of Rain Twoooooooooooooooooooooo
(24-07-2019, 12:46 PM)benswitch Wrote: It's hard to imagine a 3D concept of that game
I think they handled the transition very well, it"s exactly the same feei as the first game. Very impressive actually, I was doubtful when I saw the first trailers but it plays well enough.
benswitch Wrote: I need to response to some comments but if I feel I have nothing of value to add I won't add it haha.
that"s why i haven't responded to that thread, I checked and I've played two singleplayer games, one just to unlock multiplayer characters and the other is a waifu simulator.
Ok now NOW we had the best run we ever had.

We took out the secret hidden boss on the second stage and got his boss item which spawns him (a gold Titan) very time you activate a boss on a level. It's so good. He's OP af and really helped the run. I also had 15 fungus for my Engineers turrets. So game good. Was healing for 3x400hp when standing still.

Then I threw the game by getting glass. Died way too quick, and then we had an awesome 4 player game afterwards with Barcode (one of Liam's mates whos in Aussie) and Neo-Daedalus. Also they are new forum members please welcome them with your hearts wide open.

Check out some screenshots:

[Image: V8nmqLf.jpg]

[Image: 3t3IzF1.jpg]

[Image: uN10pxf.jpg]

[Image: p1jXapf.jpg]

An 80 minute run, 12 stages completed!
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
pretty good build but yeah I'd avoid the glass and I think there's one item you've got too much of?
Nah man, need more fungus if anything. Healing for 3x400hp every second when my highest hp at the time was 1.1k is great.

Pop down the Engineers shield with a turret either side and just kill shit while never taking enough damage to be killed.

However at 80 mins in, you can't really sit still anymore. Alot of enemies were getting close to one hit kills for their big attacks.
(25-07-2019, 08:06 AM)womblemuppet Wrote: pretty good build but yeah I'd avoid the glass and I think there's one item you've got too much of?

(25-07-2019, 10:45 AM)NZs no.3 Wrote: Nah man, need more fungus if anything. Healing for 3x400hp every second when my highest hp at the time was 1.1k is great.

Nah I was talking about ALL YOUR BEEF.
(27-07-2019, 09:05 AM)womblemuppet Wrote: Nah I was talking about ALL YOUR BEEF.

Beef has not been added to RoR2 yet. Only RoR1

[Image: M9dZtQH.png]
Had a really good 4 player run that went until it got so hard we were dropping like flys. Copper Boi's kept spawning and were ruining us way too quickly.

My new best run. Solo. Medium difficulty, 20 levels straight.

I had 20+ soldiers syringes and 20+ fungus. With that many syringes your turrets become like machine guns. It was magical. I had so many good red items too.
meme

[Image: f8p9qumkz6e31.jpg]
The new record breaking run in 3 random parts from sections of a 2+ hour run: