Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minecraft
When you start, you will find the Genesis shack. Immediately east is a bountiful valley of horses, pigs, cows, and sheep. Harvest and sow your grain, prepare some meat, and journey East should you wish to join the Jargon empire. If you leave at dawn, you should find shelters along the pilgrimage as the sun sets in the sky. Follow coastlines, torches, and safe havens. For now the trail ends at an alcove in a mountain.

Once the founding desert is settled, enter the pyramid and offer your flint and steel. You will be crowned with gold, and given purpose in the church. The great exile is coming, and we must prepare.
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]
ok, that does look really cool.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
Share the IP?
Huh, thought I posted the IP last night. 

I edited the first post with the details.
Turns out I've forgotten my minecraft account details, so the world will have to burn another day.
(09-08-2019, 07:40 AM)womblemuppet Wrote: minecraft account details

All you need is to remember which email you registered the account to
[Image: lylOF76.png]

Slay the spire.
From the Genesis shack, head east. When needed, follow the coastlines.

There will be leaps of faith. There will be stretches without guidance. There is a waterfall to climb.

Walk the path. Follow the doors. Look for torches. All oceans start and end with wharves.

More than fifty thousand tiles East, the path rests on a village. Here we will grow before our final push to the genesis desert.
(10-08-2019, 01:18 PM)taco Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 07:40 AM)womblemuppet Wrote: minecraft account details

All you need is to remember which email you registered the account to

nah, the email I used isn't active any more. Too much hassle.
(11-08-2019, 03:54 AM)womblemuppet Wrote: the email I used isn't active any more.
oh far out