Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slay the spire
Yeah sure, I dont know anything else about it though other than its a $10 game that has like 10 reviews. Based on that im sure whatever its doing, Slay the Spire is doing better by tenfold.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
Dice Dungeons literally just launched today, so I take back my statement and will get off its back for now.
yeah all three games are deck building rogue likes with rng, dicey dungeons has a weird twist. Soundtrack by the same guy who did super hexagon which is one of my favs. The character designs are wacky but I don't know if that's in a good way yet. The aesthetic is nice-ish but I don't like the 'meta'-ness of the game-show feel. Can't judge the gameplay ofc.
It's priced pretty cheaply though! I might add it to my wishlist of games I'll never play.
The game tofu was playing was completely different.

They're similar in that there are cards?
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]
(14-08-2019, 02:46 PM)Jargonion Wrote: The game tofu was playing was completely different.

They're similar in that there are cards?

uh huh. we're talking about Dream Quest right?
not similar at all.
Pretty into this game now. It's dam good. Got past the city and made it up to the last encounter before final bonfire then final boss.

This encounter was the giant stone head, and man, what a prick. He killed me.

But I had such a good run going as the robot character. I had auto attack back with thunder orbs and auto replenishing them. I had a dope card to increase the amount of orbs I could have by 3, and another card which meant i could play the first card of each turn twice. Meaning I could get 9 orbs up at once AND I had a relic that every 3 turns I added another orb slot. Had like 12 orbs during that fight. But the head had so much HP and had some sort of ability that every card/time i attacked his strength increased. I could not get him down fast enough and he started hitting for stupid large HP. I died :(

Was a fanatic run though. I really love the robot dude.

I also had a cool relic for heal 25hp before each boss, and I kept high HP all through the run and had so many cards upgraded. Was a good day.
can i have some tips plz

still can't get a win off. Always get close, then always let it go. Still maining the robot. Hes my fav <3
(12-09-2019, 09:27 AM)NZs no.3 Wrote: can i have some tips plz

who are you even talking to?
also just netdeck, it's a ccg right?
(13-09-2019, 09:46 AM)womblemuppet Wrote: who are you even talking to?

The only other person who plays. Duh.

(13-09-2019, 09:46 AM)womblemuppet Wrote: also just netdeck, it's a ccg right?

fookin wot m8
[Image: 74ZHCzt.jpg]

Guess how I lost the run.
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]