Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games that didn't deserve the hate? and other hidden gems?
I'd like to start a subthread here for the inverse:

"Garbage games that deserve hate".

I'll save us all some time and tell you to refer to any of Admin's recommendations over the last twenty years.
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]
hey, man, Mushroom Wars is a good game, man. Dont be a h8t sk8r
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
Halo 4 and 5 - deserve hate
South park rally - deserves hate
Sonic 2 - over rated
Star Wars shadow of the empire - deserves hate
Mario Party 9 and 10 - deserve hate
FF XIII - 2 - deserves hate
From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. All inequalities are a form of bondage so to truly enjoy this life you must get kinky
RoR2 - deserves to be called flawed and mediocre.
(15-08-2019, 10:58 AM)womblemuppet Wrote: RoR2 - deserves to be called flawed and mediocre.

You got [Image: M9dZtQH.png]

(15-08-2019, 10:53 AM)benswitch Wrote: FF XIII - 2 - deserves hate

The whole trilogy really. No one asked for it to be a trilogy, but Square Enix was like nah uh we can milk this cow thank u
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
(15-08-2019, 10:58 AM)womblemuppet Wrote: RoR2 - deserves to be called flawed and mediocre.

I misread that as RDR2 and very much agreed.

Then I caught my mistake, and stillĀ agreed.
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]
Oh wait it's not Red Dead? What RoR?

Haha yeah Square knows it'll sell anyway....
From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. All inequalities are a form of bondage so to truly enjoy this life you must get kinky
(15-08-2019, 11:35 AM)benswitch Wrote: Oh wait it's not Red Dead? What RoR?

Risk of Rain. There's so many rogue-likes out there, don't waste your time on this one.
I've played the first it's a good little Indy game I was immediately put of by the graphics but after a play throw she's ok. Not one I'd spend a tone on but one I'd play every now and then.
Sooooo let's try re-rail this train... What gems did you enjoy that others trashed? Or that you consider hidden gems.