Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games that didn't deserve the hate? and other hidden gems?
Mushroom Wars is stupid good fun to me, even though it is almost objective trash.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
lars you lurking fuck
(05-09-2019, 10:28 AM)womblemuppet Wrote: lars you lurking fuck

Yo it's been a While I had to read everything first.

Risk of Rain 2 is a good enough game for me. I don't see how it is bad, I can see how people might not like it but there is nothing better than finally getting in that zone and being like a god on the battlefield.

Mushroom wars 1 was a perfectly mediocre game that was ruined buy the hero's in the second game who are unbalanced as SHIT!!!!
No one except the 1% in this thread is disagreeing and saying that Risk of Rain 2 is a bad game.

[Image: L6S5ZzB.png]

It doesn't fit this thread, its well known and loved.
Yoshi Story on N64 deserved more love fun and easy.
[Image: yoshis-story-n64-bone-dragon.jpg]

Sonic 3D Blast, I might like it because I played the PC port maybe the Megadrive version was worst? It had a Sega Saturn verison probably more on par with PC.

[Image: s3d2.png]
From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. All inequalities are a form of bondage so to truly enjoy this life you must get kinky
(05-09-2019, 10:49 AM)NZs no.3 Wrote: No one except the 1% in this thread is disagreeing and saying that Risk of Rain 2 is a bad game.

[Image: L6S5ZzB.png]

It doesn't fit this thread, its well known and loved.

the new theme of the thread was "Garbage games that deserve hate" , that's why you're getting a bit confused there :)
(06-09-2019, 01:01 AM)womblemuppet Wrote: the new theme of the thread was "Garbage games that deserve hate" , that's why you're getting a bit confused there :)

No cause:

(04-09-2019, 03:51 PM)benswitch Wrote: Sooooo let's try re-rail this train..

So we back on topic you slut.
but it wasn't off-topic while we were talking about it... game's shit.
There's a kid in every class... Haha. There's always one.

Yeah back on track or the post dies and the effort I foster to create posts dies :( You could create a post about 'games that deserve the hate' or I can do it for you if you don't wanna put on your big boy pants :P

How's that for a passive-aggressive Friday morning hahah!

Also, this game kind of deserve hate... it's tough as nails if you or your co op partner dies game over... I remember catching up with a friend who'd moved away to Auckland so I went to visit at around 10 years old and we hired Zombies ate my Neighbours 

[Image: ZombiesGenError.png]
If you want to play it. https://classicreload.com/genesis-zombie...hbors.html

and the hated Beavis and Butthead Mega Drive! We had a blast with boat must've stayed up nearly allll night playing these!

[Image: Beavis_and_Butt-head_1.png]

If you want to play it. https://classicreload.com/genesis-beavis...-head.html
From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. All inequalities are a form of bondage so to truly enjoy this life you must get kinky
hey man, I'm here to annoy jordan not contribute.