Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best opening cinematic in a game?
What's you favourite game intros?

From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. All inequalities are a form of bondage so to truly enjoy this life you must get kinky
Crisis Core has a really good opening. Opening cinemaics are not as popular as they used to be though. They are getting to the point where in game does the job.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Senato
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]
Post videos you lazy hoes I wanna watch them. So Crisis Core and Deus Ex?
From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. All inequalities are a form of bondage so to truly enjoy this life you must get kinky
Posting anything from Blizzard would be cheating, so I'll go with:

Aye Left for Dead was great!

Here it is.
Uncharted 2 I thought was a poo-ish game but I like how you started in a critical situation.

Persona 3 intro had me itching to know more.

Dead Island... I don't like the game but the opening is effective!

Kingdom Hearts 2 I really liked

FFX

Majoras Mask if Remastered Intro I want....

Kirby's Epic Yarn ... for you stoners...

Mr Bones

Fire Emblem Three Houses

Mr Bones wins. Thread closed. What a game. Its gonan be your retirement fund one day man.
Bonus scene, the first time you die in Conkers Bad Fur Day you meet Gregg.

(27-08-2019, 04:39 PM)benswitch Wrote: Uncharted 2 I thought was a poo-ish game but I like how you started in a critical situation.

Persona 3 intro had me itching to know more.

That was part cool part nauseating. I wish persona was just a pure rpg, not a dating sim.