Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best opening cinematic in a game?
(06-09-2019, 05:23 AM)womblemuppet Wrote: not a dating sim.

The one i played was a high school life management sim. Slay beasts by night and crush your exams and social skills with mates during the day. Interesting game.

Persona 5 is meant to be really good...
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
(06-09-2019, 05:23 AM)womblemuppet Wrote:
(27-08-2019, 04:39 PM)benswitch Wrote: Uncharted 2 I thought was a poo-ish game but I like how you started in a critical situation.

Persona 3 intro had me itching to know more.

That was part cool part nauseating. I wish persona was just a pure rpg, not a dating sim.

I'm two ways about it, there are so many rpg's out there it's a little different. The game focuses on the human condition which I like raw, gritty and a little depressing haha. I'd like to play persona 5 as this is an older game now I'm sure they've adjusted the grindy issues and other rough areas of the game.
From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. All inequalities are a form of bondage so to truly enjoy this life you must get kinky
Quote:The one i played was a high school life management sim.
yeah that's what some dating sims basically are too. you CAN pick a waifu and go on dates.
(06-09-2019, 09:39 AM)womblemuppet Wrote: you CAN pick a waifu and go on dates.

Can I pick you to me my waifu?
(06-09-2019, 09:39 AM)benswitch Wrote:
(27-08-2019, 04:39 PM)benswitch Wrote: Uncharted 2 I thought was a poo-ish game but I like how you started in a critical situation.

That was part cool part nauseating. I wish persona was just a pure rpg, not a dating sim.

I'm two ways about it, there are so many rpg's out there it's a little different. The game focuses on the human condition which I like raw, gritty and a little depressing haha. I'd like to play persona 5 as this is an older game now I'm sure they've adjusted the grindy issues and other rough areas of the game.

Yeah I love how they're trying to be different/arty, I don't mind the overly-styled art at all just because most games don't have much of a 'style' at all. Likewise the gameplay premise is definitely unique. I just doubt the good reviews I see for Persona 5 because I know that I'm not the target audience (people who like dating sims).
Way too many random cuts in that opening vid though, I just felt disorientated lol.

(06-09-2019, 09:43 AM)NZs no.3 Wrote:

I was going to say you'd have some explaining to do, but probably you wouldn't.
(06-09-2019, 09:48 AM)womblemuppet Wrote:
(06-09-2019, 09:39 AM)benswitch Wrote:

Yeah I love how they're trying to be different/arty, I don't mind the overly-styled art at all just because most games don't have much of a 'style' at all. Likewise the gameplay premise is definitely unique. I just doubt the good reviews I see for Persona 5 because I know that I'm not the target audience (people who like dating sims).
Way too many random cuts in that opening vid though, I just felt disorientated lol.

(06-09-2019, 09:43 AM)NZs no.3 Wrote:

I was going to say you'd have some explaining to do, but probably you wouldn't.

Gotta catch em all!
From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. All inequalities are a form of bondage so to truly enjoy this life you must get kinky
Persona 5 has some really cool UI and animations though:

yeah it's unashamedly stylised and OTT.
As a side note, I'm glad Joker got into Smash too, haven't seen how the character plays though still, need to look it up.
and SNK just got Terry into smash haha
(06-09-2019, 10:04 AM)NZs no.3 Wrote: and SNK just got Terry into smash haha
!!!!!!! fucking neat