Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
snk heroines tag team frenzy
https://store.steampowered.com/app/79458...am_Frenzy/

embrace the matriachy with the latest hip totally-politically-correct fighting game. I'm gonna buy
It's 20 bucks at EB games on the switch I think it's meh. Cheap enough tho.

https://www.ebgames.co.nz/product/ninten...eam-frenzy
From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. All inequalities are a form of bondage so to truly enjoy this life you must get kinky
You actually gonna get it? Steam wishlist for sure.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
I was 100% going to get it, but the steam reviews are putting me off now.
I've got it on Switch and for 20 I'm happy but if I had Tekken or Mortal Kombat I wouldn't even look at it. It feels hollow like they did the bare minimum. What do steam reviews say?
From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. All inequalities are a form of bondage so to truly enjoy this life you must get kinky
Steam reviews are far more positive than negative, but not heaps or reviews.
got my copy today for $20. Come back to NZ already so we can have a druken night playing this stupid game. It will be great
Give us your review. It'll be interesting to see if it's different from mine. It will be but yeah
(08-09-2019, 04:28 PM)NZs no.3 Wrote: Steam reviews are far more positive than negative, but not heaps or reviews.

yeah but even the positive reviews say the mechanics are dumbed down. You can't just look at the percentage.
Yeah it appears to be that way. For 20$ physical im happy. Will be good for a laugh.