Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you watching right now?

Similar to the 'What are you playing right now?' thread, what TV/Movie series are you watching right now?

Personally I am watching Game of Thrones season 4 as it is released. (I am also reading the books at the moment as well, which is actually syncing up quite nicely with what's going on in the show)

I have just finished season 1 of Sherlock (With Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman). Seriously good show, it just requires a bit of planning to make sure i have the time to watch a whole episode at once. (They are 1 1/2 hours long!)

Other shows that I am watching as they come out/when I have time:
  • Archer

• Modern Family
  • Family Guy
  • American Dad

Currently watching Archer. Got loads of other shows I need to start properly though.

I also just finished Rick and Morty, which I knocked out in a couple of days. Brilliant show! Everyone must watch. Easily one of my most favorite and funny shows now.

I started watching Rick and Morty but I'm running out of time to watch things.

However I have caught up on Game of Thrones and am excited for Monday's episode. And I just need to watch the last episode of the new season of Archer.

I don't watch much TV, but the shows I keep up with are:
  • Archer
  • Community
  • Game of Thrones

I've also just started House of Cards.

(05-05-2014, 03:41 AM)Selegraphon Wrote:
  • Community

I hear this is good. Very funny yes?

(05-05-2014, 09:02 AM)Grey Ghost Wrote:
(05-05-2014, 03:41 AM)Selegraphon Wrote:
  • Community

I hear this is good. Very funny yes?

I haven't watched the whole series, but have seen quite a few episodes. Seems pretty good, I have been meaning to watch it for a while now.

(05-05-2014, 03:41 AM)Selegraphon Wrote: I don't watch much TV, but the shows I keep up with are:
Archer
Community
Game of Thrones

I've also just started House of Cards.

What is House of Cards like so far? I've heard some good things about it

I actually don't know what to watch next. I have so much stuff to get through.

(06-05-2014, 04:22 PM)Grey Ghost Wrote: I actually don't know what to watch next. I have so much stuff to get through.

I can quite confidently recommend that you start watching Game of Thrones as soon as possible.

New season is going to start of Orange is the new black, going to watch that. Other than that watching Boston Legal final season and Big bang theory season 7

(07-05-2014, 11:10 AM)pythagean Wrote:
(06-05-2014, 04:22 PM)Grey Ghost Wrote: I actually don't know what to watch next. I have so much stuff to get through.

I can quite confidently recommend that you start watching Game of Thrones as soon as possible.

I am also confident in this recommendation. I've just started re-watching from the start again, and now I actually know what's going on!