Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you watching right now?
Just watched Ex Machina and Chappie, didn't really care about either of them but I watched them out of boredom. I'm glad I did, I enjoyed both of them a lot. Not the best movies ever, but they were both really interesting.
Kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon Have a psychotic day!
(02-07-2015, 11:19 AM)theEvilOne Wrote: Just watched Ex Machina and Chappie, didn't really care about either of them but I watched them out of boredom. I'm glad I did, I enjoyed both of them a lot. Not the best movies ever, but they were both really interesting.

Chappie is the robot one isn't it? Looks somewhat interesting, I like the design of the robot
(02-07-2015, 11:29 AM)Pythagean Wrote:
(02-07-2015, 11:19 AM)theEvilOne Wrote: Just watched Ex Machina and Chappie, didn't really care about either of them but I watched them out of boredom. I'm glad I did, I enjoyed both of them a lot. Not the best movies ever, but they were both really interesting.

Chappie is the robot one isn't it? Looks somewhat interesting, I like the design of the robot

Yeah it is. Both movies are actually about robot AI.
Watched John Wick last night (breaking all the rules). It was pretty great. It wasn't anything amazing, but it sure was special, and I really appreciate it.
[Image: Nsi2Ruz.png]
(02-07-2015, 12:20 PM)Jargonion Wrote: Watched John Wick last night (breaking all the rules). It was pretty great. It wasn't anything amazing, but it sure was special, and I really appreciate it.

That one was a lot of fun. I hear they're going to make it into a trilogy.
Oh, fuck off. It was perfectly fine how it was.

I'm extra salty, because Overkill did a huge promotional thing for Payday 2 a couple years back, and they gave free content for every x-thousand people who joined the community group. John Wick being a playable character added to Payday 2 was one of the rewards. Being rewarded with an advert made me never want to watch John Wick, and now that I have (and have enjoyed it), I'm double sensitive to them ruining it for me.
[Image: Nsi2Ruz.png]

I've been meaning to see both of these. I don't think Chappie ever hit the movie theaters over here.

(02-07-2015, 12:21 PM)theEvilOne Wrote:
(02-07-2015, 12:20 PM)Jargonion Wrote: Watched John Wick last night (breaking all the rules). It was pretty great. It wasn't anything amazing, but it sure was special, and I really appreciate it.

That one was a lot of fun. I hear they're going to make it into a trilogy.

I think I've seen parts of this movie around the place. Looks good.

Also it's confirmed for a sequel at least. Trailer should be out later this year.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps

Really awesome movie, I don't watch that many pure action movies but this is an example of one done well
Another movie I watched recently was Kingsman: The Secret Service. All I gotta say is holy shit that church scene. One of the best action sequences I've seen in a long time.
(02-07-2015, 01:40 PM)theEvilOne Wrote: Another movie I watched recently was Kingsman: The Secret Service. All I gotta say is holy shit that church scene. One of the best action sequences I've seen in a long time.

The church scene was the best action scene I'd seen all year until most scenes from Mad Max: Fury Road came along. So shiny. So chrome.
[Image: 76561198044303202.png]