Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you watching right now?
(02-07-2015, 05:53 PM)Selegraphon Wrote:
(02-07-2015, 01:40 PM)theEvilOne Wrote: Another movie I watched recently was Kingsman: The Secret Service. All I gotta say is holy shit that church scene. One of the best action sequences I've seen in a long time.

The church scene was the best action scene I'd seen all year until most scenes from Mad Max: Fury Road came along. So shiny. So chrome.

I'll have to see this Kingsman movie. But yeah Mad Max was the shiiit. Favorite movie of this year thus far.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
(02-07-2015, 06:02 PM)AdminGG Wrote:
(02-07-2015, 01:40 PM)theEvilOne Wrote: Another movie I watched recently was Kingsman: The Secret Service. All I gotta say is holy shit that church scene. One of the best action sequences I've seen in a long time.

The church scene was the best action scene I'd seen all year until most scenes from Mad Max: Fury Road came along. So shiny. So chrome.

I'll have to see this Kingsman movie. But yeah Mad Max was the shiiit. Favorite movie of this year thus far.

lol I actually was really disappointed with Mad Max. I thought it was gonna be more violent. I was really bored watching it.
Kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon Have a psychotic day!
I agree 100%. they really pulled their punches.
[Image: Nsi2Ruz.png]
(02-07-2015, 06:34 PM)theEvilOne Wrote:
(02-07-2015, 06:02 PM)AdminGG Wrote:

lol I actually was really disappointed with Mad Max. I thought it was gonna be more violent. I was really bored watching it.

How. Just how.

Also I realised for the most part it was really similar to Mad Max 2. Truck plots all over again, he meets some people, does some shit, then leaves.
I'm watching Need For Speed right now. I heard it's a really shitty movie but I'm bored and have nothing better to watch. Only reason I want to see it is because it has Jesse from Breaking Bad :P
Currently watching the last day of the FaceIT matches, Waiting for the NiP v Flipsid3 game, Its going to be epic :P
[Image: 76561198074366144.png]
(03-07-2015, 07:30 AM)KthArtic Wrote: Currently watching the last day of the FaceIT matches, Waiting for the NiP v Flipsid3 game, Its going to be epic :P

Do you follow that guy c9n0thing? Joe Rogan got him on his podcast and it's an awesome listen (if you have 3 hours to kill lol):

I managed to watch a couple of movies over the weekend. Firstly Mad Max 3 which was a little different from the past two movies. I also watched Get the Gringo which is a much more recent Mel Gibson movie, it was actually really good.
Just got back from the movies, watched Terminator: Genysis. It was really good despite all the confusing alternate timeline/universe things that never really get explained.
(06-07-2015, 02:14 PM)theEvilOne Wrote: Just got back from the movies, watched Terminator: Genysis. It was really good despite all the confusing alternate timeline/universe things that never really get explained.

The trailer looked pretty silly, and Sarah Connor looked like a 15 year old. Despite this you reckon it was good? I wasn't exactly sure how they were gonna tie in all terminators being in one time line at the same time too.

Whats the deal with her son now? Why the fuck is he half robot? I don't mind spoilers for this.
(06-07-2015, 02:29 PM)AdminGG Wrote:
(06-07-2015, 02:14 PM)theEvilOne Wrote: Just got back from the movies, watched Terminator: Genysis. It was really good despite all the confusing alternate timeline/universe things that never really get explained.

The trailer looked pretty silly, and Sarah Connor looked like a 15 year old. Despite this you reckon it was good? I wasn't exactly sure how they were gonna tie in all terminators being in one time line at the same time too.

Whats the deal with her son now? Why the fuck is he half robot? I don't mind spoilers for this.

Show ContentSpoiler: