Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you watching right now?
I am watching supernatural right now.
It's been on a hiatus for so long and now, as I am up-to-date to the content, I am craving for more.

Well, I will have to keep on waiting for the next episode now :(
(02-07-2015, 12:20 PM)Jargonion Wrote: Watched John Wick last night (breaking all the rules). It was pretty great. It wasn't anything amazing, but it sure was special, and I really appreciate it.

Finally saw this last night. Pretty sweet movie. I do think there is potential there to be built upon. I like to know more about the underground society he was a member of.

Great action move though.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
Started watching House of Cards, only three episodes in but enjoying it. Our main character Senator Underwood has excellent vibes and I appreciate how he addresses the audience. I have also been watching Crash Course US Government and Politics which was convenient ; I had started watching before Jar rerecommended House of Cards.

It's funny how much middleaged white suited people all look so similar, I have already confused many of the politicians. I think if I enjoy it enough I ought to rewatch these first few eps, I am missing a fair few fine details.

(12-10-2015, 06:05 PM)fresher taco Wrote: It's funny how much middleaged white suited people all look so similar, I have already confused many of the politicians. I think if I enjoy it enough I ought to rewatch these first few eps, I am missing a fair few fine details.

It's like Game of Thrones: you can only remember so many knights and minor nobles at any one time.
[Image: 76561198044303202.png]
(12-10-2015, 09:01 PM)Selegraphon Wrote:
(12-10-2015, 06:05 PM)fresher taco Wrote: It's funny how much middleaged white suited people all look so similar, I have already confused many of the politicians. I think if I enjoy it enough I ought to rewatch these first few eps, I am missing a fair few fine details.

It's like Game of Thrones: you can only remember so many knights and minor nobles at any one time.

especially if they only exist as fodder for the witticisms of Tyrion or to distract Jamie and Bronn from 
Show ContentSpoiler:

I've just started watching Mr. Robot. My interest was piqued when it was mentioned on a podcast by people that I enjoy. As soon as I saw that Remi Malek was in it, who I enjoyed in Until Dawn, I decided that I had to watch it.

Two episodes in, and I'm really enjoying it. I love the subject matter (hacking, privacy, computer ethics), and the acting is great as well.

Has anyone else watched it?
[Image: 76561198044303202.png]
(17-10-2015, 11:06 AM)Selegraphon Wrote: I've just started watching Mr. Robot. My interest was piqued when it was mentioned on a podcast by people that I enjoy. As soon as I saw that Remi Malek was in it, who I enjoyed in Until Dawn, I decided that I had to watch it.

Two episodes in, and I'm really enjoying it. I love the subject matter (hacking, privacy, computer ethics), and the acting is great as well.

Has anyone else watched it?

I watched the first episode a few weeks back, after also hearing about it on a podcast. (Slash Filmcast I think it was).

I hopefully will pick it up when I have the time, I enjoyed the first episode. As Selegraphon said, the acting is really good in it, and it touches on some very interesting themes and topics. I like the way they portray hacking and everything around the IT side of things, as someone who works in the industry it's nice to see it being represented in a truer fashion than most movies and tv series do.
Finished watching One Punch Man last night. First Anime I've watched to the end in yeeaarsss. The last episode in its 12 episode run came out yesterday. Great anime, I would recommend it to all. Funny as hell, great cast of characters, awesome animation. It's about a dude who gets bored with life so he becomes a hero for fun. He trains so hard that he becomes so strong that he can defeat everything in one punch, so he becomes bored again cause nothing can match him. He's like a depressed hero now because every enemy is lame compared to him.

Go watch!

No watching F is for Family. It's quite good so far, although Im only one episode in. Has had me chuckling quite a bit.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9gxFkOz2_4

what the...