Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you playing right now?
Went to the seas and had a look at Worms WMD. The vehicles and the crafting are both actually really fun. The game crashing and bugging out isn't so much, but since it's on steam hopefully it's going to be supported. Playing worms competitively on a ladder would be pretty sweet tbh.
(02-09-2016, 01:07 PM)████ Wrote: Went to the seas and had a look at Worms WMD. The vehicles and the crafting are both actually really fun. The game crashing and bugging out isn't so much, but since it's on steam hopefully it's going to be supported. Playing worms competitively on a ladder would be pretty sweet tbh.
You has crashing and bugs? I've had neither in the entire time played. But there's been patches already

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
yeah but it's understandable with my GPU and the version not being legit.

Finally found an rts that my flatmate likes, so we're all playing Supreme Commander (FA), which is a nice nostalgia trip. Still an amazing game, now that there's real people involved it ups the anti quite a bit.
Lets kick this thread over again.

The fuck are we all actually playing right now?

- I'm lazily playing Yakuza 0 on PS4, need to put more time into it seeing its a great game.
- Recently finsihed God of War 2018 on PS4. 10/10 goty so far. Fuck me the combat alone is 10/10
- Playing Vermintide on PC with 90% of the active forum users right now. *Insert L4D but with rats joke here*
- Playing Mushroom Wars 2 on PC with 80% of active forum users right now. Stupidly fun real time RTS. Quick sessions make it fun.
Well i am playing the same stuff as AdminGG and some, the highlights are below

-recently finished Paper Mario:Sticker Star (3DS)
-recently finished Katamari Damancy (PS2)
-recently Finished Detroit become human (PS4)
-recently finshed Moon Hunters (PC)
-Stared Playing Luigis Mansion 2 (3DS)
vermintide 2, mushroom wars 2, aoeII !
The sequel to mushroom wars added a bit more variety to the game definitely! its great being able to play online but I feel like its true nature is probably more of a couch multiplayer game.
(07-07-2018, 06:18 PM)████ Wrote: The sequel to mushroom wars added a bit more variety to the game definitely! its great being able to play online but I feel like its true nature is probably more of a couch multiplayer game.

It's almost criminal how good this game is. It's stupid aesthetic means it's flown under the radar. It's a great face-paced RTS.

I, for one, am glad to help you novice youngsters climb off the shit heap and become better at this game. As New Zealands no.1 player, I owe my public that much.
(10-07-2018, 07:26 PM)AdminGG Wrote: As New Zealands no.1 player, I owe my public that much.

wait are you No. 1 in Mushroom wars 2 or just previously on mushroom wars 1?
(10-07-2018, 07:30 PM)silentsun Wrote: previously on mushroom wars 1

Not even previously, it appears i am STILL NEW ZEALANDS NUMBER ONE UNDEFEATED REMAINING ULTIMATE CHAMPION
Off topic, but I'm about to either force myself to give Witcher 3 another try before giving up on it again, or another playthrough of Morrowind.
[Image: Nsi2Ruz.png]