Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What internet browser do you use?
Nothing more than the average man.

You can get a hitman for cheap these days.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Chrome, except when it started acting up after I installed Windows 10 and I used the only other readily available browser - Microsoft Edge. It wasn't baaaaad per se, it was just not well designed. Favourites/Bookmarks were not easily accessible, among other things. It did the job but I'm happy to have Chrome back.
(30-08-2015, 01:40 PM)Balveyy Wrote: Chrome, except when it started acting up after I installed Windows 10 and I used the only other readily available browser - Microsoft Edge. It wasn't baaaaad per se, it was just not well designed. Favourites/Bookmarks were not easily accessible, among other things. It did the job but I'm happy to have Chrome back.

How did you get Chrome running properly again? Mine has been quite slow since I upgraded to Windows 10 as well, thought it was just my laptop though
(31-08-2015, 08:15 AM)Pythagean Wrote:
(30-08-2015, 01:40 PM)Balveyy Wrote: Chrome, except when it started acting up after I installed Windows 10 and I used the only other readily available browser - Microsoft Edge. It wasn't baaaaad per se, it was just not well designed. Favourites/Bookmarks were not easily accessible, among other things. It did the job but I'm happy to have Chrome back.

How did you get Chrome running properly again? Mine has been quite slow since I upgraded to Windows 10 as well, thought it was just my laptop though

Side topic:

How is 10? Still haven't upgraded...
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
(31-08-2015, 08:20 AM)AdminGG Wrote: Side topic:

How is 10? Still haven't upgraded...

I like it so far, easy to use and have had no problems (apart from a slow Chrome).

After shutting all Chrome tasks down through the taskbar, I uninstalled and reinstalled and it started working again.
[Image: 76561198044303202.png]
(31-08-2015, 11:28 AM)Selegraphon Wrote:

After shutting all Chrome tasks down through the taskbar, I uninstalled and reinstalled and it started working again.

Sweet, that was my next thing to try anyway. Will give that a go this week
Chrome and Firefox. Both are good and better than many other.
I use google chrome.
As I live in India, the internet connection isn't that good.
So, I've got no choice but to stick with this browser. I don't want to keep on looking at the loading screen forever after all :D
opera, despite the new engine missing a few things. I still miss not having the tab bar on the side with thumbnails, it was so convenient...