Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What internet browser do you use?
(14-02-2016, 11:14 PM)████ Wrote: opera, despite the new engine missing a few things. I still miss not having the tab bar on the side with thumbnails, it was so convenient...

the vivaldi version?
: (
(16-02-2016, 05:00 PM)████ Wrote: :      (

you can nest tabs inside each other in Vivaldi now, it looks functional and usable. You can also do the sidetabbarthumbnails thing. I think I'll use it from now on, the mouse gestures extension for chrome isn't quite as good as the real thing
Do any of you even use browsers? I'm so lonely over here
(27-04-2016, 09:11 AM)crispier taco Wrote: Do any of you even use browsers? I'm so lonely over here

Haha of course, that's how we exist.

I still use FireFox, which modified versions of its engine are used elsewhere. Latest version also removed that tab bar where you could group switch between all your tabs easy (and also hide shit of course). What gives? Why was it removed? Firefox was even like 'lol we're removing it, but just get a plugin I guess, we recommend this one'. Weird.

Also by 'use Firefox' I mean WaterFox, same shit but 64bit.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
(27-04-2016, 01:09 PM)AdminGG Wrote: Latest version also removed that tab bar where you could group switch between all your tabs easy (and also hide shit of course). What gives? Why was it removed? Firefox was even like 'lol we're removing it, but just get a plugin I guess, we recommend this one'. Weird.

blame our reptilian overlords, most plugins have secret functions that insert text passages into webpages encouraging you to donate your serum to the government
Love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon  drink coffee, repress your immutable nihilism  Up-crazy-rabbit-emoticon