Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mushroom Wars
Video 
Let's all play mushroom wars! Here's some unadulterated* footage from a night or two ago:

Turns out, aside from being a real pain in the arse, SilentSun also has an excellent voice for slow-mo

Show Content*:
[Image: JazGXPG.png]
You just made my night. That was amazing.

What software do you use to edit your vids? and can you make more?
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
(09-07-2018, 11:28 PM)AdminGG Wrote: What software do you use to edit your vids?
I used fraps to record it, then handbrake to convert it to mp4, then davinci resolve to edit it. It's free and fairly intuitive, but I think most people use some adobe program?
[Image: JazGXPG.png]
(10-07-2018, 12:50 PM)crispier taco Wrote: but I think most people use some adobe program?

Yeah but you either have to pirate it, or pay a fuck load and I don't find it very intuitive. Will try what you are using!
quality.
Friends.

I have an announcement to make to my loyal public.

I am no longer New Zealand's number one. I know, I know. I'll let you all take that in for a minute, it's a shock for me too.

Ok here we go. Due to all the attetnion and praise I've been getting for the way I play the game from you all. My ego demanded I go check my NZ position. The first shock was that I've dropped from being ranked somewhere in the 100s, to 1674th....

[Image: WH6qgvr.jpg]

Ok sure, fine, whatever. It's been like 6 years, I can take that. But surely, SURELY, I am still your local hero, and NZ no.1.

Well after wasting 20 minutes of my time, scrolling only 10 users at a time, I found this:

[Image: jVh2U01.jpg]

GG brutusthecutest, you are no NZs no.1. It's a sad day for me, but I am glad you have removed this burden from my shoulders. It's not easy being the best at something, a lot of jealous people surround you.

So I am now NZs no.2 I can deal with WHAT THE FUCK

[Image: SSiRzg0.jpg]

NZ has a number 2?? And it's not me???? The shame. The shame ladies and gentlemen. 

The ship has long sailed. I cannot redeem myself, 0 people are playing this game. There is no one to challenge to get better. I am forever, FOREVER, NZ's no.3 man.

Last I checked, only a few thousand people played this game. Now there is 30,000 ranked online players:

[Image: ylT7Flf.jpg]

So at last I am in the top 10% still? (math?)
(12-07-2018, 11:58 AM)AdminGG Wrote: So at last I am in the top 10% still? (math?)

Top 5.6%, so "better" than 94.4% of players... which is not even an A+. It is a measly A. You disgust me.
(12-07-2018, 07:34 PM)Kalazarc Wrote: Top 5.6%, so "better" than 94.4% of players... which is not even an A+. It is a measly A. You disgust me.

I'll neck myself tonight. My ego won't survive this.
new zealand's 3rd best mushroom war 2 player? what is this, flight of the conchords?
(13-07-2018, 02:15 AM)████ Wrote: new zealand's 3rd best mushroom war 2 player

Wow there cowboy. Who said anything about mushy wars 2? I am only NZ 3rd for their first 8-year-old game.