Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so im like
lets play some games on the weekend. 
it didn't happen. go figure.

but I did some good work on one of my gamemaker games. I have two in the works, one you go through dungeons opening cages with monsters in them and when that's all done you have to run away from all of them! it's fun! sorta. the other is a fighter platformer with a samoan/hawaiian/generic pacific islander sorta feel and destructable terrain. every so often, I thought I'd do an update! maybe most screenshots and stuff.
Or maybe post a demo of the game? Goddam. Haven't played anything since Boo. Do you even make games.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
Hey I get close occasionally
How is cage open run away from the monsters coming along?
(07-08-2018, 07:08 PM)crispier taco Wrote: How is cage open run away from the monsters coming along?

Shutup you. When are you gonna get around to finishing that Crisis Core game you fanboy?
yeah fuck you you slut
crisis core game? and how am I the slut when you're two-timing on your game projects
[Image: afg7SB6.png]
it's more of an open relationship for my attention.
(08-08-2018, 07:32 PM)crispier taco Wrote: crisis core game?

Yeah that one vague idea you had which was basically the dog war game but you were gonna swap it out for Crisis Core characters and attempt to make it a lil deeper.
I might have a (local) multiplayer demo soon actually. I have a 3 week break so I'm doing a lot of work on it.