Poll: How excited?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I like TOP and want their voice in the next election shitshow
66.67%
4 66.67%
They are a shitshow and I want their shit spicing up the next shitshow
16.67%
1 16.67%
They are evil and I hate them
0%
0 0%
I am not excited. I do not care.
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOP is back in utero
Exclamation 
Geoff Simmonds Wrote:The Opportunities Party (TOP) is alive and kicking, and I want to thank you for the part you've played in that.

Now it’s time for us all to step up.

I will be taking over as Interim Leader. The other Board members are Timaru’s Olly Wilson and Wellington’s Paddy Plunket.

Kind of hoping against hope that Geoff will remain leader of TOP. Excited to see this survived abortion, here's hoping it makes it to term and eats its veges and becomes a big strong boy that all mothers can be proud of
Yeah it will be interesting to see if they make as big of a splash as they did last election cycle. I feel like a lot of people jumped ship from TOP to Labour once Jacinda took the reins and Gareth was making some very questionable statements. Maybe with out Gareth and the same platform, they maybe able to get a seat.
I want to see how watered down their policies are before I vote. If they stick to the same core beliefs, I am keen to see them go well. But I am worried without Garath they might have lost some warts, but they possibly also lost their spine.
(20-08-2018, 09:40 PM)Kalazarc Wrote: I want to see how watered down their policies are before I vote. If they stick to the same core beliefs, I am keen to see them go well. But I am worried without Garath they might have lost some warts, but they possibly also lost their spine.

Surely if they water themselves down they lose all value?

I do think a Gareth Morgan led TOP with 2.4% of the seats (in a world where the vote threshold was 1.2%) would be an incredible world.
[Image: afg7SB6.png]
didn't like them last year but I'll wait for a policy list or something. Gareth was interesting at least.
Their 'Policies in a minute' was a cool video series. I'm keen to see them have another crack. I agree with Kalazarc though, without Gareth they may have lost their sting a bit.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
Don't pretend you have any investment or understanding of what they're talking about, you weasel wording people pleaser.
[Image: Nsi2Ruz.png]
Hey man I have gave politics a dammed good go last year and was sold on TOP by the taco of the forum here.
Liam's pop politics and you know it.
[Image: Nsi2Ruz.png]
Pop politics was fun. I listened and made opinions and everything. And what do I have to show for it? A knocked up PM and Whinnie stealing charge.