Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
did you guys know that you can buy coconut-based sweetened condensed milk?
Janice was the best character in Friends. Chandler's humour hasn't aged well
[Image: gZSxPdE.png]
You fucking numb-nut, dense headed, dipshit retard. Chandler's temporary room-mate Eddie was the best character in friends.

Side note for the guy Taco found to read this to him- Thanks for helping a mongoloid out.
[Image: Nsi2Ruz.png]
(13-11-2018, 03:06 PM)Jargonion Wrote: Chandler's temporary room-mate Eddie was the best character in friends.
Really? I remember that being average as. Just trying to be edgy.

@taco are you watching Friends?
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
(13-11-2018, 06:39 PM)NZs no.3 Wrote: @taco are you watching Friends?

it's on Netflix now so I'm just going to watch through like maybe 2 or 3 and a half seasons then get tired of it and abandon it
Fair enough. Theres a shit load of it anyway
Janice was a real person who was really nice dropped into a world where the main characters live in their own dimension 1 degree off of ours. She's the nicest character, because she's the foil to Chandler [representative of the group]'s mindset and desires.

Eddie was a guy in a reality one degree further away than the F.R.I.E.N.D.S - A real lunatic who made the F.R.I.E.N.D.S seem normal. His character was so far removed from our reality, but so close to the F.R.I.E.N.D.S reality, it was like her was a literal character in a sitcom, making him the most authentic character in the sitcom.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H6Ux3l75Rc
That was great
(13-11-2018, 03:06 PM)Jargonion Wrote: Chandler's temporary room-mate Eddie was the best character in friends.
If only they'd made Joey gay and have an Eddie, Joey, Eddie's ex girlfriend love triangle
(18-11-2018, 09:33 PM)crispier taco Wrote:
If only they'd made Joey gay [...]

I think  you need to watch with a different lense.