Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wargroove gaaaaaames
I'm going to pass but Lars is effectively dead on this forum so he's passed on, making his pass more effective and also more dignified
[Image: JazGXPG.png]
Making his pass more of a goddam cop out is what im hearing.

Fill in for him, get on Jeremy's team. Let him teach you.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
We legit need a 4th. Where TF have our players gone?
(27-05-2019, 08:41 PM)NZs no.3 Wrote: Making his pass more of a goddam cop out is what im hearing.

Fill in for him, get on Jeremy's team. Let him teach you.

"your commander will be fine, go for it..... what could go wrong?"
We need some players ffs.

Also ive been busy, sorry. Will take turns now (if they on me).
Pythagean has almost fished the campaign and is then keen for games. So we got 3 players again.

More if we get Lars and Benswitch etc.
we should get 2v2s lined up then. my map plus a few others, but lets make the fta always fair and the map not exceedingly lame (no fow etc)
Yeah I'll ask if the other jeremy is done with the campaign now. Get a few games going again.
I think the trick is to have a variety of players in each match so you can't be waiting on the same person in each game. You can have a high number of matches concurrently though, it's nice to always have a winnable match going instead of going through the motions for all of them. Since games are decided pretty early on maybe stagger the game starts too.
Then lets drag tofu unwillingly into a game or two.
I'm keen for that. On paper it's something he'd be into, just hasn't given it the time/would rather waste time elsewhere (fair).

Need to get Benswitch again, but being burnt out after 100+ hours is totally fair too. It's weird, ive done 170 hours yet it feels like ive only played the game for a few hours still.

SilentSun could easily commit to a game or two. It takes up so little time in your day, every day or two.