Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yakusoku no neverland ruined my life
title

this anime looks , sounds, and feels horrible. It has made my day-to-day life worse in a measurable, impactful way (I watched episode 1).
"tag is a game of strategy" what the fuck are you talking about you retard.
it's supposed to be such a deep analysis by the "brains" character. has he played tag once in his miserable nerdy life. The characters are so generic that to stop them blending together they had to make a side character explain what makes them different. THIS GUY IS THE SMART GUY. THIS GUY IS THE EDGY GUY. THIS ONE IS ATHLETIC.

The whole episode was so fucking predictable. I think the only good thing about it was the designs of the aliens.

heres some random shots of Mama completely non-suspicious pose and facial expression I wonder if it turns out she's actually a baddie???
i can't tell though lets wait for it to be explained to us in yet another shocking revelation like "there might be something suspicious happening at the orphanage"

fucking forum those were two separate posts

their faces are fucking weird. MC girl design is ok I guess. I rate the anime 0/1000
"i challenge you to a game of tag!"
where the hell did that come from. oh right, the author wanted a tag metaphor later on.
So is the manga any good? Usually that's why the get an Anime. The premise sounds cool. But I find a lot of anime to be style over substance.

So one ep crippled your life? What will ep 2 bring?

"The Promised Neverland is one of the most hauntingly brilliant anime I’ve seen in the last decade, and it definitely deserves the hype it’s receiving at the moment."

Based on this persons opinions you are wrong btw

I forgot merge posts were on. Its so you can't spam i think.

Spam on a dead forum. lOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
(26-02-2019, 09:31 PM)████ Wrote: their faces are fucking weird. MC girl design is ok I guess. I rate the anime 0/1000

I love this

This leaves us with Captain America and RoboMoses for spring anime that I ought to check out but outlook is not great considering my progress so far
yeah, one down. from Oathy's description of shield-bro it sounds like a typical iisekai wish fulfillment anime. shokugeki no souma and mob psycho 100 are next on my to-watch I think!
You discriminating against children with big chins? Watch your back mate.
So I watched it to the end, and it definitely improved from the first episode, but overall I wouldn't recommend it, from the gravity-defying wall climbing, to the ridiculous dialogue where every character (they're 12 btw) has to prove how smart they are.
The whole anime was just shallow..
(26-02-2019, 09:31 PM)████ Wrote: I rate the anime 0/1000
(10-04-2019, 10:07 PM)████ Wrote: So I watched it to the end,
you monster
(11-04-2019, 11:08 AM)crispier taco Wrote:
(26-02-2019, 09:31 PM)████ Wrote: I rate the anime 0/1000
(10-04-2019, 10:07 PM)████ Wrote: So I watched it to the end,
you monster

Irks me to no end.

You thought it was meh but still put yourself through it. Its the definition of dying slowly and why you suffer.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps