Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster (rewatch)
So i watched Monster (https://myanimelist.net/anime/19/Monster) first time around 2 years ago. It was a fucking good anime, one of the oldschool classics I never got around to watching for a while.
Fucking first class anime the whole way through, none of the new school high school loli big tit harem tsundere isekai wish fulfillment bullshit we see now-a-days.
One of a kind anime that leaves you at the edge of your seat the whole way through, twists and turns, no idea whats gonna come next.
I just watched the first episode again just now and think I will go the whole 9 yards through the 74 episode epic that this anime is.
Keen for other people to join me.
I might make a discussion thread every 10 episodes or so, we'll see.
Join me bros.
I could join in maybe, no promises though. How often are you going to watch?
Well I started watching on Friday and I'm on episode 6 now. So like 2 episodes a day, but I'm a weeb.
How often would you want to watch it?
I will watch every fifth episode at 2x speed, one each week and will contribute a hot take per episode
(15-04-2019, 02:51 PM)crispier taco Wrote: I will watch every fifth episode at 2x speed, one each week and will contribute a hot take per episode

Now we talkin
I remember being really tedious and slow to start then getting really quite good. Am I wrong? Did I just have poor taste back then (likely)?
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]
I think I watched some in High School with Mark and some others, even you I thought? Probably not though.

Anyways, I cannot commit at this time.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
I watched, 5-7 years ago, and steam chatted you my thoughts the whole time.
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]
Was referring to Oathy, but I forgot you even did that until now.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
Yeah its defo slow to start. It builds up the story and the characters very slowly.