Poll: radical top dog forum reforms?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
screw off this is my baby
25.00%
1 25.00%
top doggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
50.00%
2 50.00%
pay for it yourself you bitch
25.00%
1 25.00%
stop posting please
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
top dog
Topdog who gives a shit about video games anyway?

can we get a new domain name? topdogforums.com or something. Topdog

It's hard to invite randoms to the forum because the URL : content difference is misleading and no-one I know wants to join a generic video games themed forum. if this just had a random meaningless name it'd be easier to invite people as like a general hangout, then you have ONE SINGLE FORUM and people mainly post video game stuff on it, but also politics/random and it's ok and everything will then work and everyone will be happy and live in harmony in a SINGLE FORUM SOCIETY free from dead forums and disorder.

Topdog Topdog Topdog Topdog Topdog Topdog Topdog Topdog Topdog
if you have a potential base of (new) people that would enjoy using a new forum I would be thrilled to a new rival forum and factionalism and whatever

the ghost of jordans future will be spinning in his yet to be dug grave but I think that's basically a source of low carbon energy so a net good

Topdog Topdog Topdog Topdog Topdog Topdog Topdog Topdog Topdog Topdog Topdog Topdog Topdog
(24-07-2019, 09:10 AM)taco Wrote: if you have a potential base of (new) people that would enjoy using a new forum

haha yes of course I have friends HAHA yes who doesn't am I right?
What would Joel Dongsteen do? This is the question we need to ask ourselves.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
good reminder for me to change my account details. I'll keep the subtitle though
He may escape your profile, but not your heart.
I Joel Dongsteen'd the top of the forum. Since its the top of the forum, does this count as 'top dogging' ?
(25-07-2019, 03:43 PM)NZs no.3 Wrote: I Joel Dongsteen'd the top of the forum. Since its the top of the forum, does this count as 'top dogging' ?

I was on top of your mom last night, does that count too?
Top Diddly Dog sounds better. I'm neutral on name change makes sense but there's nothing wrong with the current.
From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. All inequalities are a form of bondage so to truly enjoy this life you must get kinky
People may have tried to push you down, but your dick is going to lift you up. They are powerless to stop your dick's blessing.

It’s not over till your dick says it’s over. Go back and look again. Your story doesn’t end in defeat; it ends in victory. Get your passion back and start believing again.