Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minecraft
I can host if anyone's keen?

I miss multiplayer minecraft.

The IP is: 180.148.104.13
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]
(06-08-2019, 05:30 PM)Jargonion Wrote: keen?
I am

I was playing some the other day, it's so soothing
I'm cautiously keen. The main problem is everyone seems to have different expectations and goals playing the game.
In a game where you can do whatever the fuck you want that's for of the point. Build a main residence together, but after that its just do cool things the best you can. Unless you want to play the "story" and go kill the dragon which will take all of 30 minutes.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
Except some people unfortunately want to make the world burn.
I think you'd be good with this group*. Unless Jargonion logs in when you aint online then covers your house in a layer of obsidian when you don't have a diamond pick-axe yet. Then yeah, world burns.

*Probably, almost certainly, not.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
then I'm in as long as it doesn't take priority over AOE2, since we can all agree we need to play more of that (stock prices seem to be low though).
(07-08-2019, 07:38 AM)NZs no.3 Wrote: *Probably, almost certainly, not.
pass me the flint and steel
[Image: JazGXPG.png]
Praise Jargon, creator of the world and walks the promised land in the East, performs many miracles
[Image: KFYDkNU.png]

The Server is up. The rules are only the rules we create.

The world is set to Amplify, so everything's fucking tall and awesome. I might turn that off if we don't like it and then new chunks will render normally. This would give a nice blend of variety...
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]