Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourite Forum Features
Rainbow 
mine would be the good old prank button.

observe:

[Image: s6Yunj4.png]

which after clicking gives me this message:

[Image: RYvQwvO.png]
I think your admin powers are gone cause you did nothing with em and i ended up doing the thing you've asked for after years anyway.

It's odd you get the message about it still. Gotta love old forum software!
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
wait, I'm not an admin? noooooo
my favourite feauture was purge until I realised I can't purge Pythagean next month and my whole "Purge people on their birthdays" bit isn't actually going to work

my next favourite feature was the ban feature until I realised I can't use it on myself

[Image: tl0S7Fo.png]

so I guess all that's left is the report function

hey but also let's flesh out the whole buddy list mechanic. What's the deal with that? can't we get some real functionality in that? Also didn't we use to be able to thumbs up any individual post? We could bring that back and expand it kinda like the facebook thing so everyone knows everybodys precise emotional reaction to each post

I think these things are important and utilising them will double our active membership
(19-09-2019, 09:43 AM)taco Wrote: hey but also let's flesh out the whole buddy list mechanic. What's the deal with that? can't we get some real functionality in that? Also didn't we use to be able to thumbs up any individual post? We could bring that back and expand it kinda like the facebook thing so everyone knows everybodys precise emotional reaction to each post

I think these things are important and utilising them will double our active membership

Hhaa I'll see what I can do. I have no idea where these buttons went! Probably lost during a theme change.

The buddy list is a shocking feature that they never fleshed out. Just meant to show when you buddies are online. But the bottom of the main forum page does this all the time and in real-time.
My least favourite forum feature is that it is dead

[Image: wXZJt5L.jpg]

I check this forum an unhealthy number of times a day expecting some throwaway comment about a video game I do not care about and I am regularly disappointed
(26-09-2019, 09:09 AM)taco Wrote: My least favourite forum feature is that it is dead

[Image: wXZJt5L.jpg]

I check this forum an unhealthy number of times a day expecting some throwaway comment about a video game I do not care about and I am regularly disappointed

there's literally a bug that prevents new users from posting atm. (actually).
it's killing our growth!
also you missed my last two aoe2 posts. or you just felt disappointed in them silently, which I will allow.
Haha yeah there may be quite a major bug atm. But I haven't had the time to look at it properly yet. Dog life is a busy life.

(26-09-2019, 09:09 AM)taco Wrote: I check this forum an unhealthy number of times a day

Good. Me too. I love you for it.