Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lego LOCO revival thread
(26-09-2019, 02:37 PM)NZs no.3 Wrote: It sucks cause on paper this game should be your jam, but it just doesn't seem to click
do you guys remember Lego LOCO? That was a game that CLICKED. If there was an online version of that and everyone on the forum played and was connected that would be sick
[Image: JazGXPG.png]
(26-09-2019, 02:52 PM)taco Wrote: do you guys remember Lego LOCO? That was a game that CLICKED. If there was an online version of that and everyone on the forum played and was connected that would be sick

Fuck online im happy to host another LAN party of like 8 people to play that again. That game was the shit. All you could do was be passive aggressive to everybody and send trains infinitely to clog up their lines.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
(26-09-2019, 02:56 PM)NZs no.3 Wrote: another LAN party
keen
(26-09-2019, 02:52 PM)taco Wrote:
(26-09-2019, 02:37 PM)NZs no.3 Wrote: It sucks cause on paper this game should be your jam, but it just doesn't seem to click
do you guys remember Lego LOCO? That was a game that CLICKED. If there was an online version of that and everyone on the forum played and was connected that would be sick

not this shit again
is the foot massage still on the table?
For the Taco, yes. We just need one game out of him.
I downloaded the Lego LOCO iso from myabandonware.com and just couldn't quite climb the wall of compatibility issues
yeah it was designed for windows xp? and we would have been running windows 7 at the time maybe.
released 1998
oh boy that old. I will make some time this weekend to make it work I SWEAR IT.

Then we can hamachi it or something