Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
boku no hero academia S4
degens, season 4 is approaching. lets talk about it here.

October 12 

KEEP YOUR IDEALS
sorezore blah blah blah

OP -hype-

CURRENT OFFICIAL OPENING RANKINGS:
opening 5 FIRST PLACE, BEST MUSIC
opening 4 SECOND PLACE A+ ANIMATION
opening 1 VERY HYPE LOVE THIS SHIT
opening 3 STILL GOOD 
opening 2 BOTTOM TIER (STILL QUITE GOOD BUT NOT HYPE SO A GREAT DISSERVICE TO THE BEST ARC)
i need to watch this too. Im also the worst cause i liked attack on titan but haven't made the effort yet to watch second season!
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
AoT season 1 was so freaking good man.

for BnHA just be aware that it has bleach syndrome a bit (anime dragged out unnecessarily) in season 1, season 2 is T O U R N A M E N T A R C hype so it's worth it.
aight cool stuff. i know its the new no.1 Shōnen over Japan ways. So in a sense it is the new Bleach. I know One Piece is still going strong too.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
(07-10-2019, 12:17 PM)NZs no.3 Wrote: i know its the new no.1 Shōnen over Japan ways. So in a sense it is the new Bleach. I know One Piece is still going strong too.

in a sense, but it's definitely more of a naruto than a bleach in that it's aimed much more towards kids (I've seen posters of it in primary schools)
PULUSU ULTURA
finally some good fuckin anime

I agree with your op rankings but would switch around #1 and #2. I keep my ideals is iconic
(08-10-2019, 03:07 PM)Oathy Wrote: PULUSU ULTURA
finally some good fuckin anime

I agree with your op rankings but would switch around #1 and #2. I keep my ideals is iconic

definitely, I think last time I ranked them they were that way too.
btw EP1 is just going to be a recap episode so we'll have to wait another week before it actually starts...
for a recap ep, that was solid. like, the art of telling us everything we already know in a natural way with a likeable throw-away character.
OP is getting slammed on reddit for the visuals but I really liked the impact of seeing AM in his now-baggy suit. like, the mans still got a mission. can't wait for saturday.