Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
boku no hero academia S4
degens, season 4 is approaching. lets talk about it here.

October 12 

KEEP YOUR IDEALS
sorezore blah blah blah

OP -hype-

CURRENT OFFICIAL OPENING RANKINGS:
opening 5 FIRST PLACE, BEST MUSIC
opening 4 SECOND PLACE A+ ANIMATION
opening 1 VERY HYPE LOVE THIS SHIT
opening 3 STILL GOOD 
opening 2 BOTTOM TIER (STILL QUITE GOOD BUT NOT HYPE SO A GREAT DISSERVICE TO THE BEST ARC)
i need to watch this too. Im also the worst cause i liked attack on titan but haven't made the effort yet to watch second season!
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
AoT season 1 was so freaking good man.

for BnHA just be aware that it has bleach syndrome a bit (anime dragged out unnecessarily) in season 1, season 2 is T O U R N A M E N T A R C hype so it's worth it.
aight cool stuff. i know its the new no.1 Shōnen over Japan ways. So in a sense it is the new Bleach. I know One Piece is still going strong too.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
(07-10-2019, 12:17 PM)NZs no.3 Wrote: i know its the new no.1 Shōnen over Japan ways. So in a sense it is the new Bleach. I know One Piece is still going strong too.

in a sense, but it's definitely more of a naruto than a bleach in that it's aimed much more towards kids (I've seen posters of it in primary schools)
PULUSU ULTURA
finally some good fuckin anime

I agree with your op rankings but would switch around #1 and #2. I keep my ideals is iconic
(08-10-2019, 03:07 PM)Oathy Wrote: PULUSU ULTURA
finally some good fuckin anime

I agree with your op rankings but would switch around #1 and #2. I keep my ideals is iconic

definitely, I think last time I ranked them they were that way too.
btw EP1 is just going to be a recap episode so we'll have to wait another week before it actually starts...
for a recap ep, that was solid. like, the art of telling us everything we already know in a natural way with a likeable throw-away character.
OP is getting slammed on reddit for the visuals but I really liked the impact of seeing AM in his now-baggy suit. like, the mans still got a mission. can't wait for saturday.
yeah this show is great.

slightly worried about this girl character, they're pushing her hard as a main char for the arc and I'm getting HxH chimera ant vibes with that annoying girl that played chess. also the focus on Midoriya seems a bit unnatural if he's in exactly the right place AGAIN for his next internship thing (we'll see...)
apart from those worries, high quality anime. still don't know what overhaul's exact quirk is but I can see why he's a yakuza head.hard not to respect someone that explodes anyone they touch into blood. the fight with magne dying was great, BnHA really does need to kill off characters occasionally. I think eventually someone from 1A has to die (make room for shinsou to 1A!) and it's gonna be a real bomb drop. probably will involve the school traitor (atm everything points to the headmaster).
loving the eps so far , waiting for it to get dark.
theory: headmaster is experiment by all-for-one of putting intelligence quirk into an animal, that's why present mic introduced him as "One of a kind". there's no other fully animal quirk holders.

possibility of traitor being one of the other teachers:
all might - lol
present mic - unlikely, he's a dumbass, it would all have to be a bluff for him to be it
midnight - POSSIBLE, she would have a good villain quirk for storylines, but her personality (based on what we've seen at the tournament) doesn't fit
snipe - unlikely just based on quirk and lack of characterisation, there's nothing to go on here and I doubt nothing would have been set up already
vlad/aizawa - it won't be a homeroom teacher
HOUND DOG - lol I guess?
ectoplasm/power loader - POSSIBLE but no real reason to suspect yet.. maybe ectoplasm is a bit shady and again would have a good quirk
cementoss - fan of all might, always positive, cares about students, again would have to all be a bluff