Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crusader Kings...THREE??
I'm excited, no idea what to expect,

[Image: JazGXPG.png]
snakes playable faction confirmed
So in the lead up to CK3 they're setting rulers to play with specific objectives,
Here it's, acquire certain territory, sire a specific number of children, and murder the descendants of William the Conqueror
[Image: AVCg7zc.png]

achieving these objectives earns you points to unlock hairstyles and other cosmetic settings for your characters in Crusader Kings 3
okay so upon reaching the 'gold' level of all objectives, they don't give you any more objectives. Looks like to get more points (and unlock more cool haircuts) I'll have to wait until next week or so for them to give me new challenges?
also if you have CK2 already, make a paradox account, and you can the Old Gods DLC - you'll get to play as vikings and other pagans which are arguably the most fun

use my referral code so I get a free pack of music
https://www.crusaderkings.com/?ref=6fec80042b77

jump on board my pyramid scheme, once you've got the Old Gods you can refer somebody else and get free music it'll be great
in my efforts to kill the achievement-sufficient number of William the Conqueror’s offspring I made his line extinct, killing his last living granddaughter by decapitation in a duel. She had come to my kingdom after England was conquered by Aragon and she had become my rival after the sloppy assassination of her brother and infant sister
Looks like a bunch of things will be rennovated, including

- "Baronies" holdings below county, will exist on the map rather than all be stacked within the same county. This will allow people to siege out temple and city holdings without having to first reduce the main castle on a county. (this will be nice for small countries in their allies wars, but especially vikings and other raiders)

- Religion is going to be better and different

- It seems like the "way of life" DLC is going to be implemented but with trees of character/skill development, which might be good but might also just be tedious and make things more repeaty, i dunno it'll probably be good

- Ruling with dread rather than keeping everyone's opinions above zero is an option, sounds like a relief. After becoming king of a bunch of enemies often it just sucks, if you can just be scary rather than bribe and title grant out 5 angry dukes that'll be way better

- Intrigue will be more diverse and better. Blackmail and secrets will be a fleshed out thing, looks like there'll be more than just whether or not it's a good environment for assassination (and if you have enough money to pay people to support your plot)

apparently 5 other things?
hey also it's free to play right now