Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abu bakr al bagdadi is dead?
‘Radio New Zealand’ Wrote:The forces targeted the compound using eight helicopters, which were met with hostile fire, Mr Trump said. The commandos entered the building by blowing holes in the wall, avoiding the main door which was booby-trapped.
When Baghdadi detonated his vest, the president said, the tunnel caved on him. One of the US dogs was injured in the operation.
"He was a sick and depraved man, and now he's gone," Mr Trump said. "He died like a dog, he died like a coward."
No US soldiers were killed but a number of Baghdadi's followers also died while others were captured, the president said. The special forces spent two hours in the area, and gathered "highly sensitive material".

‘Aljazeera English’ Wrote:(https://aje.io/6rk7t)
[...]
Al-Baghdadi's 11 other children were "uninjured", Trump said, and were left under the care of an unnamed third party.
[...]
"His body was mutilated by the blast. The tunnel had caved in on it in addition. But test results gave certain immediate and totally positive identification. It was him," Trump told reporters.
[...]
Trump said he watched the operation from the White House Situation room as it played out live "as though you were watching a movie."
[...]
Trump's national security adviser, Robert O'Brien, said al-Baghdadi's remains would be dealt with in accordance with Islamic law and buried at sea in the same way that bin Laden's were.
[...]

exciting news for Syria and the Kurds and Iraq et al
more like Abu Bakr al Bagh-dead-i am I right
Yeah good riddance. He also took out some of his kids with that bomb. From memory hes also the one that boasted he took that female journalist as a sex slave?
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
I mean, he was in charge of ISIL, that's chump change
Yeah for sure. When was it changed from ISIS to ISIL?
it's the same thing just different ways of transliterating an Arabic name
[Image: JazGXPG.png]
I guess we're free to name our babies Isis again.
mine's already going to be khaleesi though