Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games that you should like but never "clicked"
As the title says, what games never clicked for you even though on paper they should be for you?

For me:

The Binding of Issac: I love rouge-likes with random generating levels, shit loads of items, tight gameplay and a good challenge. Issac is all of this and I play load of rouge-likes similar to it. Yet it never clicked for me. Tried it on PS4, PS Vita, and PC for like 30+ hours at this point but I just don't gel with it even though it should.

Borderlands 2: An RPG like FPS with tons of cool guns, coop, loads of enemies, open world, and multiple character classes. Sounds like me, but never could get into it. Played it on PC, PS3, Xbox, and forced a playthrough of it on PS Vita. Maybe 30 hours in it? I have the handsome collection on PS4 as well but haven't touched it.

Monster Hunter: Hunt big old dinos with mates with loads of different weapons and on cool maps and such. Should be me all over, but the core gameplay never quite clicks for me. Its slow and heavy and everything feels lumbering. Can take ages to get hits off, easy to get interrupted, can be frustrating. I know this i part of the appeal as well though as it feels good once you get shit right. Put in like 60 hours on PSP titles, and 15 hours on the new one on PS4. Not for me :(
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
Starseed pilgrim. Still haven't figured it out. Fucking piece of shit.
(06-01-2020, 05:21 AM)womblemuppet Wrote: Starseed pilgrim. Still haven't figured it out. Fucking piece of shit.

Never heard of this game, but after looking it up I doubt id get it either.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps