Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New favourite spectator sport:Command and Conquer Generals
Star 
GLA vs USA
USA started strong by drone striking Soleimani, which I guess removes some general points or something?
GLA responded with some sort of rocket attack, unsure if by buggy or what

GLA also got some hackers, and have some ^^ elite twitter trolls

Sanctions is good tech by USA so GLA will need to address that I guess
[Image: JazGXPG.png]
WW3 is just memes right. Surely the whole world doesnt give a shit about the USA messing about the middle east?
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
if US hawks start a real war with Iran it'll be very ugly but not for real "World War 3"

It'll be different to other confrontations in the middle east though, Iran has powerful allies and is more prepared. It wont just be the endless occupation attrition of Afghanistan

I guess America and Saudi Arabia (and Israel? Turkey??) vs Iran, Assad's Syria, (the Kurds???) Iraq? Hezbollah? Taliban? help from Russia and China

so, maybe not a world war but pretty full on for sure
Hmmm. Not good is it.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
GLA responded with deliberate “proportionate” retaliation, looks like things a de-escalating short term. Fingers crossed Trump purges some of the hawks trying to make him start a war.

Unlike a typical republican or democrat, Trump could actually take big steps towards actually removing some american military presence in the middle east... this could allow USA to redirect funds into uplink particle cannons
that feeling when you scud storm but don't hit anything important....
[Image: latest?cb=20170408213556] Hermes uses ceasefire [Image: latest?cb=20170408213556]
Taichi-crazy-rabbit-emoticon Anubis used Plague of Serpents Taichi-crazy-rabbit-emoticon
Wuhan has quit the game