Poll: I’m right
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
no
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ELECTION SATURDAY SEPTEMBER NINETEEN
Exclamation 
Get ready folks it’s less than 8 months away get thrilled for tired and toxic debate, shrill partisan outrage and bad memes

who will be this nations top dog?

I’m expecting a Red-Green coalition to scrape past 50%, NZF to die and National to breathe down the left wings narrow margin’s neck. Act with 2 seats, and the very minor parties (including my beloved TOP) to fail miserably. Also expect both referendums to pass, euthanasia by ~80% yes, weed by ~55% yes

Tell me how I’ll be wrong or praise my wisdom
[Image: JazGXPG.png]
wow weed is neck and neck with yes and no in the polls? crazy. looks like it'll pass this year then!
jacinda is still popular right? who's opposition leader? I need to stay in touch haaa
I'll be voting TOP. Bring Gareth back tho he was the heart of TOP. I really hope we can get rid of Jacinda.
From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. All inequalities are a form of bondage so to truly enjoy this life you must get kinky
well you're not going to get rid of Jacinda voting TOP, that's for sure.
I hear Gareth kicked Tofus cat for drooling on him.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
(30-01-2020, 03:58 AM)womblemuppet Wrote: wow weed is neck and neck with yes and no in the polls?
[Image: 2020_cannabis_referendum_polls.png]
yeah I hadn't checked polls until you mentioned them, but inside my snowlflake bubble people were voting a resounding yes, while within my boomer christmastime it was a resounding no for weed, so I'm splitting the difference*my own hopes confounding realism

(30-01-2020, 08:45 AM)benswitch Wrote: I'll be voting TOP. Bring Gareth back tho he was the heart of TOP
I do miss Gareth's grumpy energy! TOP events seem good, they bring in economists and other experts to vibe with them on policy, although I have only attended one or two. main takeaway is that to fix problems like the NZ housing market, you need to change more than one thing at a time, as opposed to creating a thinktank to promote a capital gain tax, then not follow their advice

Jenny Condie (former TOP member) has Elizabeth Warren vibes
[Image: JazGXPG.png]
i havent liked jacinda ever since she dropped people into that volcano last year
21 people melted to death just because they had pro-national leanings...
(30-01-2020, 03:17 PM)womblemuppet Wrote: dropped people into that volcano last year
this is what you get when you elect a fish and chip shop worker as king
National has ruled out working with New Zealand First