Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who hasn't played Nuclear Throne yet?

(20-01-2015, 12:34 PM)Grey Ghost Wrote: its a way to keep playing fresh while adding a bit of competition.

The daily challenge serves to keep players loyal. It doesn't truly add anything except comparing your blind statistic against faceless competition.
If the 1st place of the day had their username, character, final weapons, level and other stats... that would be interesting.

but yeah, can't deny trying to get a better rank in those things does encourage some instinctive competition.

(21-01-2015, 07:22 PM)fresher taco Wrote:
(20-01-2015, 12:34 PM)Grey Ghost Wrote: its a way to keep playing fresh while adding a bit of competition.

The daily challenge serves to keep players loyal. It doesn't truly add anything except comparing your blind statistic against faceless competition.
If the 1st place of the day had their username, character, final weapons, level and other stats... that would be interesting.

but yeah, can't deny trying to get a better rank in those things does encourage some instinctive competition.

I'd imagine they will add all those stats in time, like Spelunky's daily challenge for example. We need to do some Spelunky challenges too.

as of today's update, now has over 100 guns!

so jump on, unlock those characters and get their fingers all over some of these sweet new guns

(if you don't know how to unlock the character the second from the right...
)

Haha sweet its looking so good! They better be close to finishing now. I want this on my PS4/3/Vita

hey so I hope everyone just unlocked Horror! Because there's a new update so you have to do it all over again!! :D

apart from making most of the portraits angrier, they've changed Chickens right click and the 5_3 boss aparently (haven't got there yet for this update!)

so yeah get stuck in it,have fun

(01-02-2015, 10:31 PM)fresher taco Wrote: Because there's a new update

THE CROWN ROOM LOOKS WAY DIFFERENT SO PRETTY

(01-02-2015, 10:31 PM)fresher taco Wrote: Because there's a new update so

THE SPIDERS

(01-02-2015, 10:31 PM)fresher taco Wrote: hey so I hope everyone just unlocked Horror! Because there's a new update so you have to do it all over again!! :D

apart from making most of the portraits angrier, they've changed Chickens right click and the 5_3 boss aparently (haven't got there yet for this update!)

so yeah get stuck in it,have fun

Wait what did the change his right click too? Is it lame? Did the nerf him unnecessarily?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

so
technically it's the throne butt that's changed, but that's such a significant component of the right click etc... so anyway it's kiiinda more powerful, but you lose that massive reaction time so there might be a higher skill requirement? We'll see I suppose