Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AdminGG's Arcade building project

It looks good basking in the sun. Have you considered an outdoor arcade machine?

(24-08-2015, 02:35 PM)Selegraphon Wrote: It looks good basking in the sun. Have you considered an outdoor arcade machine?

It does look nice, but no cause the sun is your natural gaming enemy. The glare would be unbearable.

(24-08-2015, 02:40 PM)AdminGG Wrote:
(24-08-2015, 02:35 PM)Selegraphon Wrote: It looks good basking in the sun. Have you considered an outdoor arcade machine?

It does look nice, but no cause the sun is your natural gaming enemy. The glare would be unbearable.

Part 6:

II) Painting and Wrapping - Gloss coat

Hey all, back with another quick update. I was able to spend an evening this week applying the second coat of paint to the arcade machine.

This is the red glossy paint coat. The glossy paint will allow vinyl to stick to it properly so I can wrap it. Still have no idea what the design will be though.

Not sure if you can tell the different from these photos, but it's definitely way more shinny now:

Again, it's complete now and I can move it in to my place over the weekend. Then I can focus on making it functional.

It's looking super good!

Nice progress, I'm very jealous!

The red looks FUCKING AWESOME DUDE! If your'e mad at me for swearing, please read it in a Californian accent.

Seriously nice though dude. When's gaming night at yours and my first trip to the big NZ?

(30-08-2015, 12:50 PM)RedmondG Wrote: The red looks FUCKING AWESOME DUDE! If your'e mad at me for swearing, please read it in a Californian accent.

Seriously nice though dude. When's gaming night at yours and my first trip to the big NZ?

I'm down.

(30-08-2015, 12:50 PM)RedmondG Wrote: The red looks FUCKING AWESOME DUDE! If your'e mad at me for swearing, please read it in a Californian accent.

Thanks duuuude. Won't be red forever though. Am yet to decide what design/pictures ill wrap it with. Can just be a plain colour though.

(30-08-2015, 01:04 PM)Selegraphon Wrote:
(30-08-2015, 12:50 PM)RedmondG Wrote: Seriously nice though dude. When's gaming night at yours and my first trip to the big NZ?

I'm down.

I invite all to come have a jam on this once its done. We can play everything Atari to PS1 and potentially beyond.

Saw it in person for the first time this weekend. Seriously impressive work!

It's definitely bigger than the pictures make it look