Hi there
I'm looking for some plane cheats for gta online
Something like this one for offline mode I mean
Can you help me with that?

(16-06-2016, 01:46 AM)WinThis Wrote: Hi there
I'm looking for some plane cheats for gta online
Something like this one for offline mode I mean
Can you help me with that?

Hey robot friend, love the profile pic, it reminds me of another robot friend we have here.
I recommend Microsoft Flight Simulator X, as it is the first flight simulator that google offered to me when I typed "Flight Simulator" into the search field. Other advantages of this game is you may indirectly make Bill Gates marginally wealthier, which in turn may contribute to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and their invaluable contributions to the fight against epidemic preventable diseases.

In fact, instead of playing Microsoft Flight Simulator X, I recommend donating the cost of that game to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation direct.

But I can't find any donation button on their site. Perhaps due to their outrageous affluence, they do not request external funding. However, if you follow this link, you can learn how else you can get involved.
Love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon  drink coffee, repress your immutable nihilism  Up-crazy-rabbit-emoticon

Founded in 2000, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is the most well funded philanthropic organisation. Worldwide, it works towards poverty reduction, vaccination and disease control and agricultural development, among other beneficial goals.

but, it also gives a buttload of money to the USA, and not necessarily where it is needed:
The United States of America, a developed nation, shouldn't require, or even desire, assistance from a philanthropic organisation to invest in it's agriculture. If agricultural development isn't naturally possible under free-market conditions, the government(s) of the USA should be capable of addressing this. What the hell?

(16-06-2016, 03:17 AM)tampenthusiast Wrote: In fact, instead of playing Microsoft Flight Simulator X, I recommend donating the cost of that game to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation direct.

But also play Flight Simulator X. It's pretty good. But foundations are usually an equally good cause too.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps

(16-06-2016, 03:37 PM)AdminGG Wrote:
(16-06-2016, 03:17 AM)tampenthusiast Wrote: In fact, instead of playing Microsoft Flight Simulator X, I recommend donating the cost of that game to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation direct.

But also play Flight Simulator X. It's pretty good. But foundations are usually an equally good cause too.

Flight Simulator X with a force feedback joystick is epic. But I still could never land.

Yeah but the satisfaction you get from a good game is way better value for money than the satisfaction you receive from donating to charity. Did you know it only costs ~25NZD to cure cataract-induced blindness in children living in undeveloped nations? But, I mean, I'll never get to see that kid in person. For half that I can buy the latest Crusader Kings 2 DLC and get hours upon hours of satisfaction. For ~25NZD I can get two $12 bottles of Merlot and a pack of gum.

(16-06-2016, 06:16 PM)crispier taco Wrote:

Yeah but the satisfaction you get from a good game is way better value for money than the satisfaction you receive from donating to charity. Did you know it only costs ~25NZD to cure cataract-induced blindness in children living in undeveloped nations? But, I mean, I'll never get to see that kid in person. For half that I can buy the latest Crusader Kings 2 DLC and get hours upon hours of satisfaction. For ~25NZD I can get two $12 bottles of Merlot and a pack of gum.

It costs $4000-$4500 per an eye for cataract surgery in NZ they are getting a bargain.

(16-06-2016, 07:10 PM)jmp246 Wrote:
(16-06-2016, 06:16 PM)crispier taco Wrote:

It costs $4000-$4500 per an eye for cataract surgery in NZ they are getting a bargain.

Yes well Fred Hollows Foundation probably optimises for what is realistically affordable in developing countries, I imagine the operations are higher risk, but your only chance of ever being able to see

Here's another crazy fact: some children (malnutrition or disease in the mother) are born with cataracts.

These kids, if not treated soon enough, will not only be blind due to their cataracts, will be permanently blind, even if the cataract is removed. We presume this is because whatever part of the neural network the processes vision atrophies due to lack of imput of visual stimuli. These kids have perfectly functional eyes but no neurological capacity to interpet visual data.

Congenital cataracts are estimated to contribute for 5-20% of childhood blindness worldwide
brains right? crazy

Love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon  drink coffee, repress your immutable nihilism  Up-crazy-rabbit-emoticon