• Welcome to The Video Game Forum
  • Place is pretty dead yo
  • Liam can suck my dick
  • Dom too
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield 1 - Interesting new details.

I'd just like to say that I was very disappointed in the recent Multiplayer Beta for Battlefield 1. It pretty much killed all interest I had in the game, until I saw this article. Particularly: "Players will take on the roles of a number of characters as the plot unfolds, including, according to the description, a fighter pilot, an armor crewman, a rebel fighter, and a "message-runner.""

and a "message-runner."

I'm calling it now, this is how that part of the campaign will end:
What are your thoughts on this? Or Battlefield 1 in general?

(28-09-2016, 09:07 PM)Kesh on Hend Wrote: I'd just like to say that I was very disappointed in the recent Multiplayer Beta for Battlefield 1. It pretty much killed all interest I had in the game, until I saw this article. Particularly: "Players will take on the roles of a number of characters as the plot unfolds, including, according to the description, a fighter pilot, an armor crewman, a rebel fighter, and a "message-runner.""

and a "message-runner."

I'm calling it now, this is how that part of the campaign will end:
What are your thoughts on this? Or Battlefield 1 in general?

This could be fun. I didn't know much about his WW1 performance, but he got into a bunch of action, kept a stray dog as a pet, and was awarded a 1st Class Iron Cross due to the recommendations of a Jewish officer.

Apparently he was a regimental message runner which kept him away from the front. But if they rewrote him as a frontline message runner you could get more gameplay/action in.

His friends called him "Adi" so they could keep his identity a secret for a while and can reveal it only after you've come to like him as a character.