Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games that didn't deserve the hate? and other hidden gems?
(06-09-2019, 09:51 AM)womblemuppet Wrote: hey man, I'm here to annoy jordan not contribute.

I can respect that but... I will find you and I will delete your post.

From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. All inequalities are a form of bondage so to truly enjoy this life you must get kinky
games that don't deserve the hate: league of legends. people hate it because:
1) it sucks your life away
2) it's too popular
3) moba wars
4) actual reasons

1-4 annoy me because I love the game. (haven't actually played it in a while)
I also have lots of respect for the devs and how they published their champion design processes (gameplay and art were both neat), LoL vs DOTA2 design is always a fascinating topic for me, even if people just jump straight to the memed-versions online.
(06-09-2019, 09:51 AM)womblemuppet Wrote: hey man, I'm here to annoy jordan not contribute.

"im here to annoy jordan"

"im not here to contribute"

every other day:

"ThE FoRUm Is DeaD" "No poSts" "maKe twO FOrums"

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISA
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
(06-09-2019, 10:00 AM)womblemuppet Wrote: games that don't deserve the hate: league of legends. people hate it because:
2) it's too popular
3) moba wars
4) actual reasons

I also have lots of respect for the devs and how they published their champion design processes (gameplay and art were both neat), LoL vs DOTA2 design is always a fascinating topic for me, even if people just jump straight to the memed-versions online.

I love League of Legends... I had to ban myself tho..... 990 hours spent playing. Partner not happy... and I became a fat shit!
From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. All inequalities are a form of bondage so to truly enjoy this life you must get kinky
(06-09-2019, 10:03 AM)benswitch Wrote:
(06-09-2019, 10:00 AM)womblemuppet Wrote: games that don't deserve the hate: league of legends. people hate it because:
2) it's too popular
3) moba wars
4) actual reasons

I love League of Legends... I had to ban myself tho..... 990 hours spent playing. Partner not happy... and I became a fat shit!

haha I have you bet for sure. pretty much the same though, I think I lead a better lifestyle now, I do pushups every loss in Tekken. League is honestly so much fun though, I still watch events like worlds every year and I can see myself getting back into it at some point (not while I'm in Europe though).
Yeah ive always like LoL and games like it, but I can see exactly how much of your time it takes so I never started on them properly. It becomes the only thing you play and that's not fun. Like it can be the only thing you do for years.
(06-09-2019, 10:03 AM)NZs no.3 Wrote:

"im here to annoy jordan"

"im not here to contribute"

every other day:

"ThE FoRUm Is DeaD" "No poSts" "maKe twO FOrums"

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISA

sounds like I'm being pretty effective then.
Yo I just remembered about Ryse: Son of Rome, That game has a metacritic rating of 61% and people hated it for its Quick Time heavy combat but it just so pretty and actually kind of reminds me of Asuras wrath but easier with it's gameplay. the Story is weird cause its like part historical then part Celtic druids fucking shit up. It's been awhile though so maybe my memory has been rose tinted. i should play it again
I'm pretty sure my friend Liam got really into Ryse! He was always on it!

FF8 didn't deserve the hate if I hadn't mentioned it...
FF8 didn't get too much mate tho did it? I wouldn't think that's anywhere near the general consensus for it.