Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ONE PUNCH MAN: A HERO NOBODY KNOWS - Announcement Trailer

Looks like an arena fighter, so might be trash? Also if Saitama sin't OP then they are doing it wrong.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
surely this is a joke
[Image: JazGXPG.png]
Nope. It's a fighting game though, doesnt matter about power, just balance. A handful of characters from Naruto/DBZ/One Piece etc. can always smoke the rest of the cast. But in a fighting game all characters play different but are balanced.
okay for sure but as far as the first series which I have seen, OPM never seems to have any trouble landing a punch, and never gets killed by his opponents before being punched.

I mean, a fighting game where one character 1 hit KOs the other characters, and is balanced by being otherwise unplayable would be hilarious, do they have the courage to go all in on that
[Image: JazGXPG.png]
(26-06-2019, 10:10 AM)taco Wrote: I mean, a fighting game where one character 1 hit KOs the other characters, and is balanced by being otherwise unplayable would be hilarious, do they have the courage to go all in on that

I mean, they're gonna have to. Unless by some standard they just make Saitama a joke character. In the trailer he already looks to be unfazed by everything the other characters hit him with (but maybe he's still taking damage to a health bar we can't see).
Hahahaha what tf is this!
I'd play it.
Oh, yes. I remember reading about this.
[Image: 0Bec9YA.png]