Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Farmer Lobby Group is anti-tree,pro-kink
there's a farmer lobby group that's organised some protests recently because they think we're planting too many trees and that means we wont have enough land to grow food

I haven't fact checked their website but this seems to be the first and foremost claim of their argument and right off the bat it seems insane.

This lobby group is called 50 Shades of Green. Scrolling through the website I can't find any justification of the name, and I have to assume that these guys are just huge into some farmyard version of the light s+m of E.L. James' book 50 Shades of Grey. This is fine and it is good that an otherwise boring and unsympathetic movement is at least kinky
[Image: JazGXPG.png]
okay after a brief read their angle seems to be: be progressive in taxing CO2 production and sustainable practices in almost all ways except leave farmers alone and don't tax methane production (because cows are a part of nature and nothing natural is ever bad) and RESPECT OUR SETTLER HERITAGE WAY OF LIFE UR BEING RUDE

https://www.50shadesofgreen.co.nz/
[Image: JazGXPG.png]
I thought you were joking about the name, but nope. Swing and a miss there. Whos idea was that? I mean really.

One of their justification points: Do you like our beautiful landscape? Good. Don't put trees all over it huurrr

Do they really believe we'll be covered in trees with no room AT ALL for food? Because thats what they seem to be worried about:
"The Paris accord is clear that efforts to mitigate climate change should not come at the expense of food. Seeing good pastoral farmland going to forestry is at the expense of food."

Seems to turn into leave us and our cows along tho as you say.

Also

[Image: nI4u1qE.png]

Andy totally came up with the name didn't he. He looks like a guy with some kinky fuck fetishes.
Liams Wrote:make a car out of scrap metal from genie lamps
https://www.50shadesofgreen.co.nz/save-o...test-walk/

so did you go see the protest yesterday? actually quite a crowd.